Gotta Catch 'Em all!

Knuckles was walking down the street, wearing a baseball cap. It was a normal sunny day in Mobius, the grass was green, the sky was a clear blue, the birds were chirping... Then, some random girl with brown hair and eyes, who was also wearing a hoodie, jumped out from behind a bush and put flex tape on the birds' mouths, making them shut up. The girl also looked at Knuckles and gave him finger guns, as she walked backwards into her interdimensional void of some sort.
  Knuckles shrugged at the girl's behavior, what he didn't realize was that the girl played a very important role in this sto- I mean fanfiction. Heh. Suddenly, the clouds just froze in the sky. No, I literally mean it, they just stopped. Knuckles looked up at the sky in confusion. Man, he really had to start checking the weather forecast more lately.. He'd never heard of a 'still sky' as a type of weather. Something solid and circular fell from the sky, impacting the guardian's head, quite hardly. "Ouch..." Knuckles rubbed the now sore area on the top of his head. Yea, that's sure gonna hurt tomorrow. The echidna bent down to investigate the object on the ground. It was a Poke' Ball?
     What's a Poke' Ball doing here? Someone tapped him on his shoulder and it was his friend, Sonic. "Knux, whatcha doin'?" Sonic asked, rocking back and forth on his feet.
Knuckles got surprised from Sonia's sudden appearance, so he 'accidentally' threw the Poke' Ball at Sonic.  Sonic yelled as he was captured into the mysterious orb. It shook about once or twice until it made a ding, signaling Sonic was caught. Knuckles picked up the sphere that captured his friend and looked at it.
'So this thing can catch my friends? Cool!'

So. Knuckles went to Silver's house, since it was his birthday. (Shhh. I know it's not his birthday now shush) He turned his baseball cap backwards as he entered the house. Silver greeted him as he stepped foot into the living room. "Hey there Knux! Welcome!" But poor Silver was interrupted by Knuckles throwing a Poke' Ball at him. 
Everyone in the house went silent as the ball touched the ground, giving one final shake before dinging. Knuckles turned around and looked at everyone with a sadistic smile. "G-Gotta c-catch 'em a-a-all." Knuckles slowly took out his friends one by one, leaving the house silent and motionless, despite the whole living room being filled with balls. (Hehehehe-) Knuckles thought he had caught everyone, and dusted his hands off.
"Knuckie?" Knuckles turned around to find an angry Rouge standing behind him. "What the fuck did you do." Rouge said, glaring daggers at Knuckles. "I caught 'em all." Knuckles shrugged. The echidna suddenly had a smile appear on his face, he lifted his arm up and threw a Poke' Ball at Rouge. Rouge spun and deflected the sphere with her wings, sending it back to Knuckles. The sphere bumped into his shoe, and captured the echidna. The orb gave vigorous shake of protest, but it finally stopped and gave a ding. Rouge strolled over to the Poke' Ball and picked it up. Rouge looked towards the fourth wall and winked. "I guess I caught them all."
-