Sonic's YouTube Channel

Sonic was scrolling through his latest YouTube videos and saw that he only had 10 subscribers. He knew he wasn't the only one with few subscribers, so he went to Amy's channel and saw she had 1,000 subscribers. Sonic didn't believe it so he went to one of her videos.

"Hey rosebuds, Amy Rose here. Today's video is all about applying the perfect amount of eyeshadow for all your everyday needs. First, we have to-"  Sonic paused the video and went to Knuckles' channel, which had 10,000 subscribers. "Are you kidding me?" Sonic clicked on one of Knuckles' videos.

"What's up guys, Knux here for another episode of Knuckles Reacts. Today we are going to be reacting to a small YouTube movie called The Box." Sonic quickly glanced at the views of this video. 12,000?! Sonic checked one of his own latest videos, which was a gameplay of Sonic Adventure. Somehow the video had no views and 1,000 dislikes. I mean, how do you even dislike a video without watching it?!
I went to go check Shadow's channel, which had 53,000 subscribers. I clicked on one of his videos that had 20,000 views.

"Hello, Edgelord here with another prank video. Today, we will be pranking Blaze the Cat with a cucumber, let's go." Shadow on the video placed a cucumber beside Blaze as she was reading a book. Blaze turned the page of the book and spotted the cucumber. Upon noticing it, she jumped so high she took a trip to outer space, leaving her book behind. Shadow got back into the view of the camera and gave a thumbs up, ending the video.

Oh. So if I do videos like that, I'll get a ton of views? Sweet!

-
Sonic hid behind a corner with his camera, waiting for Tails to come. Tails approached the corner and Sonic popped out, making Tails scream like a woman, then his mood switched from fear to anger within a second. "Duck you." he said, trying to curse, but he was eight, so the world mentally censored him.
-
Sonic later uploaded the video, and it had zero views and 10,000 dislikes. Sonic immediately gave up and fell through the floor.
-