Violins can be Deadly

Shadow loved to play the violin, the others made fun of him for it, but he didn't care.

Shadow was currently in the living room, playing his violin. The sound put him in a sense a piece somehow and he liked it. He was glad it was a Monday morning, since he was on break from G.U.N work, and everyone that lived in this house was gone either working or doing something for leisure. Shadow was the only one home, or so he thought..

Sonic the Hedgehog heard violin music resounding from the living room. Are you wondering if he checked to see what is was? Of course he did, he's Sonic the Hedgehog for crying out loud.

Sonic somehow went through the wall in a T-pose position and stared at Shadow for a few minutes. Shadow didn't notice the hedgehog at first, but when he did, he jumped like a cat does when they see a cucumber.

"Sawnik! U ruined my violin sesh!" screamed Shadow.

"No I didn't, you poppy head!"

"Now u asked for it!" Shadow took his violin and broke it over Sonic's head, knocking him out.

A random point counter appeared and showed Shadow won 2000 points and he got an A rank somehow. Shadow grinned like an idiot and gave a thumbs up towards the fourth wall, breaking it.

-