Chapter 1

Lauren's p.o.v

"Lauren get up!" Taylor shouted and all i did was groan."Get out Tay im not in the mood" was all i could get out."Come on Lauren were going to be late to school" she said while getting out the door. Today was Monday. I hate Monday's.

We had barley moved here to Miami and i would have to go to a new school and im not going to lie i am kinda scared. So i got up and went to my closet and looked for what i am going to wear.

I opened my closet door and see my black leather jacket in front of me. I laid it on my bed,i walked to my dresser and opened it to see my blue jeans,and my leather jeans...i ran my fingers through my hair 'blue or leather?' i thought to myself...leather it is. I got dressed and went to my restroom,brushed my hair and my teeth.

I went down stairs to see my mom,Taylor and Chris "Do you want breakfast sweety?" my mom asked me holding out a plate with eggs,Sausage and and some bacon."No im ok thanks mom,i think im going to go to start walking to school now" i said while walking to the door "Ok be safe and have a good first day,bye" my mom said.

I arrived at this school that said 'Beachside High School' on the plate form in front of the school. I was starting to walk to my locker when i get pushed into the lockers i was walking by. I look up and see a girl. "What was that for!" I screamed while trying to get up but she kept pushing me down.

"Because i can!" The girl said "Aye! leave her alone Jessica!" Someone says,i see a beautiful girl running to me,helping me get up "Are you ok?" she whispered to me helping me get up,i just nodded in agreement. We just walked away.

"So whats your name?" she asked but i am still mesmerized by how beautiful she is "Lauren Jauregui" i said shyly "Oh hi Lauren,im Karla Camila Cabello but please call me Camila" she said."Well hi Camila" i said with a bit of a smirk on my face.

there is the first Chapter idk but don't forget to vote and comment please and thank you! ;)