The Relax-Action Faction

"Qwill, you are the most horrible person to have set foot on this planet." Kayla gulps down a bottle of water and throws it onto the floor, much to a certain fox's disappointment.

"I just really like decorating the place up, alright?" He throws his hands up in the air, and sighs from the couch. "I'm the victim here, once again, God."

"At least it's all done and over with," Sarah huffs, and she flops onto the couch with the rest of us.

We look around the house, skimming over all the little Halloween decorations that have been set up throughout, all thanks to us. It took all day, but wow, it actually looks pretty spooky now. I laugh. It took forever, and was more labor than anyone would have thought possible, but we did it.

"Thank God that's over," Kayla chuckles. She then sits up, as if she just got a good idea. "Ooh!"

"What?"

"Qwill, you've got a pool..."

He nods, and he gets the idea.

"Let's go swim, then!" Her and Sarah jump up immediately, and the two start running towards the door. "We're gonna run by our houses real quick and grab our suits, and then we'll be back." And just like that, they're out the door.

The three of us left are left dumbfounded, and Ryan mutters, "Well that was quick."

"Mmmyeah," I add.

"They're like that anyway, oh well," Qwill says, and gets up rather quickly. "I've got swimming trunks out the wazoo, so come with me." He leads us down the hallway to his bedroom, and starts pulling clothes out of a drawer like a madman.

A couple pairs actually hit our faces, to which I promptly say "Ow."

"Shush it, short stuff," Qwill says as he pulls out a bright orange pair of swimming trunks. "Aha! Alright, I've got my own for now, you boys look through and see if anything fits you. See ya outside!" Qwill slips past us and out the door, already peeling his shirt off of him.

"Okay, Pup, lessdodis," Ryan giggles. He's already stripping right in front of me without a second glance, and soon enough he's searching for some swim trunk in just his boxer briefs.

"You know I'm not going completely naked right in front of you, right?" I remind Ryan as he finds a rather cute blue and white striped pair, and he perks his head up to me. I'm working off my shirt as I say it, and I toss it onto the ground.

"Aww..." I hear him whimper a ways off, and I work off my pants as well. God, he's even cuter when he whines.

"We just started this thing, calm your cute little butt down," I tease him with a kiss on the cheek, and start sifting through Qwill's drawer to find something to wear. Ooh, I like that kinda dark green one with the orange accents, and the black and red one looks nice too. But which one I wanna wear, I can't decide...

Ryan chuckles mischievously, and replies, "Thanks, I think your ass is pretty cute too."

He playfully swats at me, and my face goes red. "Wha- Qwill can probably hear you!"

"He doesn't hear much, you're fine," Ryan says, and he scoots a bit closer to me. He gives me a kiss and adds, "I've also been really wanting to do that too."

"Hmph... thanks," I say quietly, and I end up pulling out the green and orange swim trunks of the drawer. I can work with those. I'm almost about to slip off my boxers, but I remember that Ryan is watching closely. Very closely. I wave him off, and say, "Turn around, you creep, I'd like to change without you staring at me."

He does, surprisingly, though I swear I hear a groan from the other side of the room. I quickly change into the swimming trunks before he tries anything. Ryan just laughs, and with a sneaky grin he says, "Oh, don't think I haven't already seen anything, because I have."