chapter 23

Leo pov:

We slowly marched towards the warehouse and stayed quiet as possible. I watched olive , Kira and James slowly go towards the warehouse but Liz ...she is really clumsy sometimes.
Making small noises here and there, it may look okay..but we are talking about a bunch of rouges here ....we don't know how strong they maybe.

But nothing is gonna stop me from getting my answers. And I kill every rouge in that building if I have to.

I came out of my thoughts as I saw a man standing next to the entrance of the warehouse. I guess this is the back side of the warehouse. There seems to be less security here. We came to stop and started looking around if there is more security and one more man came out of the door . We waited for a while making sure that ..no one else is coming .

I looked at olive .. she know what to do now. I signed the others to stay put... while me and olive slowly made our way closer to the guards. It's a good thing that we are in middle of a forest.

I slowly made my way to the guard on the left where olive went around to get the other guard....I am sure they will notice the wolfbane and our smell once we get close enough.

I waited for olive to be in position and as I thought one of them started to be aware of intruders which is us...
At the moment.. before he could pass information..I rushed out of my spot and grabbed the knife I had in my hands and stabbed it right through his skull ...so he couldn't link anyone inside. As soon as he fell lifeless the other guard charged towards me..but olive right on time came out of her spot ripped his head off using her bare hands. Now we had to deal with the dead rouge body.
After we got rid of the body nearby and I used the wolfbane so that the smell of blood doesn't got out for a long time. We have to save Kira's pack members and I need to get information by that time.

We gathered again and olive quickly wiped the blood of her hands...I watched Liz looking at the blood and make cringy face . Kira was okay with the whole blood thing..
I don't know what's Liz's problem but it's like she never saw blood in her life.
But right now I don't have time to think about that .. right now I have to focus on what we are doing here.

James was inside the warehouse already ... checking out the inside. After a few minutes he came back and came towards us.

" There are more than 20 rouges in there!!... And I think there is a underground dungeon ... I think her pack members should be there!!". He said looking at me.
Well I am impressed..he is such a good tracker. It's not easy to find out that much in such a few minutes.

" How many guards!?.. " I asked and quickly grabbed few knifes from my bag. I am okay with fighting hands but I need this weapons for now.

" Guards are mainly downstairs ..there are about six of there on the main floor.. I think they have moonstone!!" He said and all eyes where on him.. shocked.

Kira came forward and stood in front of James..." Was it the white moon stone!?" She asked ...her eyes showed a little hope.

" I don't know about that but there is a moonstone in there" James said and looked at the door.

" What do we do now!?" Liz asked with a worried face.

I think about it for a while. If a moonstone is here ...I am sure that either Peter or Lisa will be involved in this...so I was on the right track.

Now I need to be careful now. I have to save the members of Kira's pack and I don't want Liz or James getting hurt.....I already know that olive is not going to listen to me but I have to do something to keep her out of this.

I think about it for a while and look at everyone..
" Okay guys change in plans !!" I said catching everyone's attention

" What is it!?" Liz asked watching me like I am about to say something she won't like..... well she is right.