Chapter 50

liz pov :

I was feeling numb , my head was feeling like it was hit by a rock , I slowly opened my eyes but vision was all blurry , I blinked a few times , slowly my eyes adjusted and my view was clear and I found myself in a unfamiliar room . I was startled and I could feel the energy within me draining slowly . I pushed myself up and slowly walked to the door , but soon I was pushed back by something , I couldn't see it , but soon a light green barrier formed around me , I was shocked and I tried again only to get pushed back again . I couldn't break through it , and it made me panic , a lot of threatening scenario passed my mind . I only remember falling unconscious before . James , he was there when it happened .

" James . James !!" I shouted , hoping that he was here but , if he was there . why am I locked in a barrier !? , what is going on? .

Soon the door was opened and someone stepped in and it was not James . I sternly looked at her .

" What are you doing here Olive !?" I asked her gritting my teeth . I don't if she know what her dear brother did , I didn't want her to be a part of it too .

" I can explain everything liz !! .. leo ." I growled out loud , my inside burned when I heard that name anger rushed through my veins . I could feel my strength rush back into my body .

" Don't say that name !! " I growled and stepped forward .

" no , listen he didn't do it liz " she said but I couldn't hold back anymore , every frustration , anger .. I couldn't hold back anymore , surge of energy shot up my body , I could feel power growing in me , and my wolf was growing wild , beyond control . and soon my dads image flashed through my my mind and I lost it .

I growled loud and charged straight at olive , and the barrier showed up again but this time I didn't care and punch straight through it . I shattered that barrier and charged towards her .

" wait... liz ..stop !!" she yelled and dodged my attacks one by one , i could feel myself lose more control and my attacks getting more and more aggressive , red light started covering my body and quickly my strength was beyond what i felt before . Olive was barely avoiding my attacks , she kept saying about misunderstanding but it only made me more mad , i saw it with my eyes , how could she say its a misunderstanding , i am the one who lost , my dad hoe could she or anyone say me to calm down . I extended my claws and attacked her relentless and she barely dodged .

" Liz please stop " she said without attacking back i didn't listen as i wrecked everything in my sight moving from room to room . I could soon see James rushing towards us , but as he reached close he tackled me down , trying to restrain me i couldn't help but feel betrayed , my mind was filled with anger and pain .

" You fucking traitor !!!" i growled and kicked him away and glared at the two of them , and slowly started to shift .

" Lizzy stop it !!" a voice came from behind , and it felt someone pour a bucket of ice water through my body , i froze at the moment . this voice its so familiar , why is it so familiar , why did it make me stop . i slowly turned around and tears couldn't be held back , it rushed out of my eyes as i saw my dad standing there .

" Dad !!?" i couldn't believe as i rushed towards him and stood right in front of him . i reached and rubbed my hands through his face .

" how !?. i saw you..you.. in fire !!" my voice broke , and hugged him tight and cried into his chest .

" its okay dad is fine , that brat is not as bad as i thought !!" he said smiling and rubbed his fingers through my hair and hug me close to him .

brat !!? wait leo !! .. if dad is fine , what happened that night !?

i looked around and saw , olive and james standing together , with a sad smile . Olive looked more worried .