Ch.7

(Your POV)

    Ughh it was 4am and my dad was already waking me up. Why do I have to wake up so early?? I literally have nothing to do. "(Y/n) get up we're going somewhere." I jumped out of bed faster than I've ever done before after he said those words. "Going somewhere? Really? Where? Where? Why are we going? Are other people going?" He started laughing "calm down it's just a small get together with one of my friends and his family." I looked down at the clothes he picked out for me. "Why do I have to dress so fancy?" He started laughing again "what a dress is so fancy huh?" I was confused at the moment honestly. First he tells me I can go meet people with him and now he's letting me dress nicely to leave the house. Something just seems off. Eh maybe he finally realized how he needs to let me get out sometimes to talk to other people besides him.

     We got dressed and he started driving us there. "Which friend is it? Do I know them" He held onto my hand "no they just moved here actually and ya know I've been thinking" he moved his hand to my thigh "as much as I love you I know I can't keep you forever so I want to try to maybe get you to talk to their son. Idk maybe you too could date or something this could be like your first boyfriend ya know." Ok now I definitely know something is weird here. First he yells and hits me for talking to another boy my age and now he's setting me up on a date with a boy I've never met before and he's ok with it?! "I thought boys were icky?" He glanced at me "well I can't keep using that excuse forever I know you have to grow up sometime" what happened to my dad.