8. clouds

-

basically, a normal one-shot but both of them are stoners so.

also, I've never smoked or anything of the sorts and basically I'm just writing out what I think happens or what it's like, I had a friend who's done it but he never told what it was like or anything so. I just realized this chapter is like kind of boring, I'll make a fluffy chapter next because I miss writing it.

-

he didn't want the feeling to stop, the feeling of smoke filling up his lungs and the feeling of 'nothing really matters except for this moment'. it was the only way to get his mind to slow down and go hazy, to get the thoughts constantly clouding every crevice of his mind to slip away into darkness until the hazy feeling disappeared and all he was left with was his thoughts. it never became a habit until the beginning of high school, before then it was just here and there but then it became a routine every day before and after school to let his mind go blank and for him to relax until it all came crashing back down on him.

his boyfriend did it with him as well. his boyfriend, well his name being Joshua, has vibrant blue hair and almond orbs that constantly was glazed over light red and maybe that's what caught Tyler's attention the first time they met. before then, Tyler was your perfect little church boy sneakily getting stoned here and there without the notice of others and that just all changed when Joshua popped up into his life. that's when the 'here and there' changed into daily and that's when he realized he needed more than ever, the constant feeling of hazy bliss clouding his mind and numbing his lungs.

Tyler was just living two lives, the perfect little church boy his family still think he is and the sixteen-year-old boy getting stoned with his boyfriend daily. after a while, it got easy for Tyler to hide the truth away from his parents.

It was sprinkling as Tyler walked home from school, his hoodie only giving him little amounts of protection but he didn't mind, Tyler loved rain and storms and would prefer to walk in it then have his mother come pick him up. A sigh escaped his lips once he reached his destination and opened up the front door, only to tumble back a bit when his little brother tackled him into a hug with little squeals.

"Ty Ty!" His little brother, Jay, giggled out, keeping his tight grip on the brunet as Tyler smiled lightly and moved his little brother onto his hip.

"Hey, Jay, how was school?" Jay only groaned in annoyance as Tyler took off his backpack and kicked off his shoes, he glanced over at Jay but all he got was Jay shaking his head with a pout.

The brunet chuckled and headed up the stairs, he noticed his family was in the living room but decided against interacting with them. Tyler opened up Jay's bedroom door and huffed with annoyance when his little brother started to complain and tighten his grip on his shoulders.

"Come on, Jay, your brother wants to do some big kid stuff and it isn't safe for you, if you act like a good boy then I'll convince mom to give you some ice cream after dinner." That seemed to do the trick since Jay instantly nodded his head and asked to be put down, Tyler doing so before leaving the room and bolting toward his.

His family was completely oblivious to the fact that he had a boyfriend, of course, they asked if he was interested in dating but it was only about girls and never guys. Both of his parents were Christians and weren't really a fan of any of their kids dating the same gender but if they only knew about their own son dating a boy and getting stoned every chance he got.

Tyler smiled tremendously when he saw his boyfriend sitting on his bed with a bong in hand, the thought of getting caught flew right out the window when he pressed his lips to the bong and completely let his mind go at peace.