Chp.8 Sacrifice

Kai's POV (Yay :>)

We followed this Maddie girl as she put something on all of us. It looked like... "A watch? Really?" Jay didn't look amused.

"These help you talk to me, and the other elite Force members. We need to start Phase 3."  Zane cut her off "How many phases are the-"  "4" She answered not even letting him finish.

"Alright... " We followed her to a room with.... chambers some with dead bodies....

Nya had to hold Jay's mouth from gasping or screaming.

Maddie made her way to one of the phew empty ones. She opened it and grabbed a chip of somewhat. Than she got out A FREAKING GUN

"Wow okay why do you have a gun?!" I asked as quietly as possible. She just loaded it and looked to me before walking away.

She's not the fun type... Maddie went to the door where when she opened it the brown haired girl grabbed Maddie and threw her to the floor. Maddie shot at her but she used her katana to deflect

Maddie was able to get a message on her watch "WE WERE FOUND OUT! PHASE 3 IS ON HOLD!"

She dodged a attack from the Katana as a purple ninja came in and tripped the girl

The girl put a device on the floor as Maddie gasped "RU-" But before she finished the entire room exploded.

I blacked out. I started waking up to see the purple ninja standing over me.

"Hey Red Guy you alright?" I nodded "You're Nelson I'm guessing?.. "

He nodded "Yeah, guessing Maddie told you."  "Maddie doesn't seem like the fun one in the group"   "That's Moreo. But Maddie can be really nice and fun when you get to know her. She just takes her job very seriously."

That explains it "What did they do to Lloyd?.... do you know?" I said out of the blue. "....... I'm guessing he was rebelling against a order which led to them putting that triangle on him. Yes it wipes memories but it can also input memories. Making the victim think they work for Maya."  "Maya?"

"That's the girls name. Maya" That's the name of my mom..... But she doesn't have brown hair. It can't be her!

"..... Would you... happen to know her last name?"   "I think it was smith." My face went pale. I never thought my mom.. the women that raised me, would be a villain.. Wait wait wait.. She looks way to young to be married.

"You alright?"  I nodded slowly. I needed to talk to her head on. I want the truth!

"How do we get out of here?" Nelson shrugged. "Let's go..... here!"

He pointed to a hallway. "Okay, let's get lost" We walked inside. Like I said. We're getting lost. This was a maze.

Little did we know there was someone behind us... After a long painful walk we made it to a room with just a bunch of wires.

I went ahead as Nelson stayed back. I got to a switch "Hey maybe this-" I turned around to see Maya with a gun holding Nelson and pointing the gun to his head. Lloyd was behind her. As well as my friends tied up in vengestone chains.

I gasped as Maya put it closer to him "Alright Kai. I don't want to hurt you. But this isn't personal."

Nelson couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't do anything about it. I lifted my hands up in surrender. But I needed to get that remote on her belt.

Maya smiled as she looked to Lloyd who got out vengestone chains and wrapped it around Nelson. She put the gun down "Now wasn't that simple?... "

Lloyd and Maya waited for me to come down. I could hear the others objecting but I have a plan

As I walked to them Lloyd was coming towards me with chains. I looked to him. Before I spinjitzued towards Maya and grabbed the remote.

I smashed it on the ground making Lloyd faint. She aimed the gun at Nelson but I grabbed the chains Lloyd had and grabbed her legs

I dragged her around the room before I threw her against the wall.

I unchained my friends than went to unchain Nelson little did I know Maya still had the gun...

She aimed it at me and shot...

Lloyds POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kai unchaining Nelson. I looked at Maya who smiled wickedly and shot. I couldn't let that happen. I ran in front of Kai and took the bullet.

I dropped to the floor quickly losing blood and consciousness as Jay and the others ran to me.

I couldn't keep my eyes open. I needed rest... I was so.... so... tire.. d.....

I blacked out as I could hear Jay crying right before I lost consciousness.. I'm sorry I couldn't fight you dad.... The final battle is gonna be in turn for the worst..

Jay's POV

I cried as I watched Lloyd shut his eyes... this can't be real....This is has to be a dream this is a joke, and I'm not laughing!

Kai picked him up and cried. We looked to the women who didn't seem moved. She got up and ran

We all cried over Lloyd's body "We'll get you to the hospital!" Zane yelled as Nelson knew the way out

We followed him Kai following with Lloyds body. We made it out and Zane ran ahead.

He led us to the hospital as we ran inside. The doctors took him and ran inside to help him. This was terrible.... We waited and waited and waited... Til a doctor came out "He will live. But he needs rest. Since he still hasn't recovered from when he was kidnapped he can't have visitors. We just can't trust people visiting him..."

After we left the hospital I was furious

(So uh. I know about the Quick Alert thing so I rushed this. I didn't want you guys to be bored.. If I post Chapter 9 before July than it's magic hoe fast I type... So I hope you enjoyed)