Sniffles and Fluffs

*suggested by @Elf_girl333  thank you :D it's mostly fluff but I hope you all like*

Aja sneezed again, and Steve wrapped his arms around her from behind, a cup of tea presented in his right hand. "Here, this will help. It's the kind that mom always makes when I'm sick." The two were meeting for a study date at Steve's house, but instead of hitting the books, Steve was planning on getting his girlfriend to relax after a week of ignoring a nasty cold.

Aja accepted it with a smile, turning to lean against Steve's chest. "Thank you, but I'm not sick." Another sneeze. "Okay, well maybe a little. But you do not need to treat me like an infant female." Steve laughed and hugged her tighter, shaking his head. "That's not what baby girl means... well kinda- er, I dunno. But it's a pet name. It's what people call someone they love."

Aja sniffled and grinned, taking a sip of her tea before replying. "That's sweet... baby girl."

Steve began to explain that it wasn't right, but then he saw a glimmer of mischief in Aja's eyes. She snorted, and this caused the both of them to erupt into heartfelt laughter. It only stopped when Aja started to cough.

"Seriously, take it easy. Drink your tea and I'll put in a movie." Aja's mild protests were halted when Steve darted out of the room and returned with blankets and a copy of The Princess Bride, Aja's favorite movie so far.

Halfway through the movie, Aja was asleep.The tea was gone, and Steve watched his girlfriend sleep with a small smile on his face, fingers of one hand woven through her hair. Steve pressed a kiss to her forehead, and, thinking that she wouldn't hear, whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."