Chapter 3! I'm so excited!(:

Cali's POV

 I hopped out of the shower and threw on a big shirt and comfy pants and tied my hair up into a messy bun. As i stepped out of the bathroom i jumped and hit my head on the door behind me , due to my "best friends" screaming. Yes i used quotations , she seems to feed me funny food and hurt me alot so sometimes i wonder ...lol. I was about to walk downstairs when i was tackled and brought to the floor, "AHHHHHH!" Cede screamed , "OUCH!" i screamed back just as loud. "You'll never guess what I just did, you'll love me forever!' my very giddy friend practically spit at me. "Cede 1.I'm right here ,don't yell or you can't be my sexgod(; , 2. you hurt me way to much to be normal , 3. WHAT?!" I said sitting up pushing the overly excited girll off me. " I won ONE DIRECTION tickets!!!"  She said making my headache from the door like , ten times worse. "Cede go get me some pi-" I froze. Did she just say one direction?! I jumped up screaming ignoring my throbbing head, "How???" She laughed ," Well MTV said call this number and yada , yada , yada, so i did and i WON!" We both screamed. I couldn't believe it I was so happy , I didn't even care about Alex anymore. I was going to meet the love of my life , Harry Styles.

_ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I took some pills , as Cede and I looked up the details on what she just won. We were going to be picked up in exactly one week by a limo and escorted to the concert. AHH! front row and backstage babbyy!!:D

___________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's short just kinda a filler , the next one's better i swear. (: