chapter 5: well hi there(;

Cali's  POV

Neither of us could sit still in our seats we were so crazed. Our adrenaline was racing , we were defiantly at a high! We have been driving for 45 minutes and should almost be there. I'm quite surprised frankly the concert doesn't start until 8 , err it's 3? hmmm?

Cede's POV

I'm hungry!! Are we there yettt ?): loll

Cali's POV

We didn't go to the arena , instead we pulled up to a HUGE flatt on the beach.  Man i new something was up. I don't know about Cede but honestly i am completely speechless on this place , it's beautiful., and really confused. Cede hops out totally forgetting her bags and talks to the driver. She nods and comes back with a huge cheeky grin. She runs back to me , and grabs my hand as we run to the door. We approach it and she knocks. AHHH , I'm dying what is this?! Suddenly the door shoots open to no one other then Louis Tomlinson. He had his hair slicked back and was wearing a suit. Decided to be serious i see? lol. "Ello my lovelys(:" he says with that ADORABLE accent. I couldn't help but giggle , i looked over at my friend who i remind you is never serious and always laughs at everything , literally a pencil can make her laugh. Well she stand there , arms crossed tapping her foot , she looked him in the eye and said "Mr. Tommo I thought I was here to look at this apartment . not chit chat" I was shocked i raised my eyebrow and Lou stepped back gesturing us to come in obviously just as confused. He gave us a tour of the gorgeous flatt as if we were really looking to buy it :3. Cede hasn't broke character , she looked unsatisfied and really serious , but i know this had to be hard on her. She probably was freaking out on the inside lol. We were heading back to the kitchen when Louis rips his shirt off screaming "SUPERMANNN!!!" his voice cracking at the end as he ran around the house like a superhero. He comes back to us throwing me and Cede over his shoulders and running outside , we were screaming and kicking trying to get him to put us down but he wouldn't. Then of course cause it is Lou , he tripped when he reaches the door causing us all to fly. Cede and i are practically crying from laughter as he stands up , shuts , and locks the door leaving us outside of the house. We didn't quite know what to do , i looked at cede who shrugged her shoulders and said "fuck it , let's swim(:" and at that we headed down to the beach. Half way down we ran into four of the most gorgeous shirtless guys i could ever think of. They walked up to us greeting themselves " Niall , Liam , Zayn , Harry" they said smiling. Harry and i never looked away from each other. "We met Louis , but not very properly I'd say " said Cede breaking the silence. All the time Harry still not breaking eye contact , i started feeling a little self conscious honestly. "Where is he?" asked zayn lifting his eyebrows. " Well he locked us out of the house after being superman and dropping us " cede said nonchalantly. Everyone giggled and Niall's laugh was absolutely distinguishable. Harry's grin grew big dimples glowing. we introduced our selves to the boys . and out of nowhere started counting. WHAT? " 3.....2...1!!"  they shouted , Harry carried me bridal style while Zayn and Niall grabbed Cede's arms and legs and Liam was instructing not to fall and be careful. lol typical daddy direction(:. We were screaming for help as we got close to the water but i don't think anyone was around to hear us. Then as they were about to throw Cede in when Louis ran out screaming " Don't fear , superman is hear!" and jumped on zayn who dropped Cede's legs making her fall back into Niall. Zayn and Louis went flying into the water causing a big mess. As for me , Harry was still carrying me as he walked slowly down the water line up to about his knees.

sorry it was long guys but it's getting there aye? still taking comments and suggestions(: