Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Lilly POV

I’ve never ran so fast in my life. I have no idea where I’m even going. I just know that I can’t stop running. What the hell though? Two days? He’s leaving in two days and he couldn’t even tell me. I know what you’re thinking. ‘I thought you wanted this. I thought you wanted him away.” Well when you have a certain person with you for awhile, you get into the habit of having them with you. I would be without Niall for two months or more. I’ve been without him for centuries and I just got him back. I wasn’t giving him up so easily.

I ducked as a passed a tree that almost took my head off (I wish). Something didn’t set right in me though. I don’t know what it was but something was off. I slowed down to a stride and steadied my breathing. This is how I calmed myself down after I killed someone. Then, a sharp pain went through my head. I doubled over in pain.

Images flashed through my brain. It was of Niall. But what was happen-

A blow to the head. He was getting hurt and I could feel it. I held my head as I fell to the floor. Why was this hurting so much? Who was hurting him? More images flashed in my head and showed a figure. Oh my gosh. It was Mark, and he wasn’t alone.

Niall POV

I doubled over in pain as I took another blow. Why was I hurting so much? Something dripped into my eyes. Was this blood? Oh my god, I’m going to die. Where are you Lilly?

I looked up at Mark who had a huge smirk on his face. “What’s the matter? Are you hurting? Where’s your girlfriend? Is she mad that you’re leaving in 2 days?”

“How the fuck do you know that,” I asked through gritted teeth.

“Who do you think moved up the dates?” He kicked me in my stomach.

“Shit!”

“Niall?” I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

“Go upstairs.”

“Niall, who is that guy,” Zayn asked as he clenched his fists.

“Go. Up. Stairs.”

“Niall we’re not gonna sit here and-“

“GO UPSTAIRS.” Something beastly came out of my mouth. I never heard myself sound like a demon. They ran upstairs so quick they almost fell over each other.

“Lia,” Mark called over his shoulder. “Get them.”

“Oh hell no.” I got up and charged at the one he called Lia. She wasn’t very strong since she was new to all this. I easily pushed her aside and I heard something snap. Her head rolled over and her eyes closed shut. Well that was easy. “Where did you pick that one up?” I wiped some more blood off of my face.

He rolled his eyes. “If you want something done, do it yourself.” He charged and I dodged. I hit him behind and knocked him down. He easily got up. “She’s far away so you have no chance.”

“That’s what you think.” I turned to look at where the voice came from. It was Lilly. But I shouldn’t have turned around. He hit me hard in the back of my head, making me fall to the ground. Everything went black.

Lilly POV

“NO.” I shrieked. Niall crumbled to the ground right in front of me. “You prick!” Everything went red literally. I charged, throwing him against the wall with my mind. I’ll pay to have that fixed later. Mark wasn’t so lucky and didn’t get any powers. I had the advantage here. I didn’t want to control his mind just yet. I wanted to see him bleed. I wanted to hear him scream. He awoke the sleeping monster in me and this time I was coming for him.

His eyes widened at the sight of me. I didn’t give a fuck. I wanted him to scream. He got back up but I slammed him again, walking towards him. He charged at me, knocking me over but not for long. Part of his army was here but I controlled them and made them turn on themselves. That was an easy fix. He looked at the scene going on behind him.

“Look at me.” I grabbed his face tightly. I pulled him up so that he was standing straight up. “I’m going to make you scream. And not the way you want me to.”

“You don’t want to do this,” he said as I squeezed his cheeks.

“Maybe I do.”

“There’s more coming for him. I’m not the only one.”

“You act like I can’t take care of them. Like I’m about to take care of you. Say hi to my family for me.” I shoved my hand so far through his chest, I could even feel the pain he was feeling. I turned my hand inside him, making him feel even more pain. He screamed, just what I wanted to hear. Soon his body went limp on my hand and I took my arm out. He dropped to the floor and I kicked him to the side like it was nothing. I stepped over the other dead bodies that laid here. My eyes were on Niall’s limp body.

“Niall.” I shook him. He didn’t move. “Niall please.” I could feel the tears already coming. I can’t lose him. Not now. “Niall I’m sorry. I’m sorry I got mad, I’m sorry I got you into this. I’m sorry I ran out. I’m just…sorry you’re like this. I never wanted this. I ruined everything. Please Niall. I need you. I…I love you.” His body was cold. I leaned my head to his chest, no heartbeat. “NO!”

The boys came down the stairs and saw the condition the house was in. No one really cared as Niall laid dead in my arms. They rushed over to me, not caring that I was covered in blood. I think Zayn took it the hardest. He wouldn’t say a thing. He took one look at Niall and just ran out of the house. Louis took me in his arms as I cried my eyes out. Harry rubbed my back while Liam took Niall out of here.

“No,” I called after Liam. “Please? A few more minutes.” He simply nodded his head and put him down on the couch. Louis wouldn’t let me out of his site as he still held onto me as I crawled over to his body. I caressed his face and put my hand onto his cold cheek. I wasn’t here for him. I wasn’t there…

Niall POV

I could hear everything around me but I couldn’t open my eyes. What was going on? I heard this voice. It was the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard and I just needed to open my eyes to see who it was. I tried to move my body but nothing worked. C’mon…please work.

I felt my fingers move. HA! And then another and then another. I can do this. Next, I tried my eyes. It hurt at first and then they opened. The light was so bright but I soon adjusted.

“Harry! Guys! He’s alive,” I heard someone yell. I turned my head and came face to face with stripes and red pants.

“Louis?”’

He turned his head back to me. “Yes. It’s me.”

“Lou you said he was- Niall!” Liam hugged me next and then Harry and then Zayn. They all had tears in their eyes.

“We thought we lost you,” Zayn said as he let go of me. He wiped the tears from his face onto his sleeve.

“What happened? I don’t remember a thing.”

“What all do you remember?”

“The last thing I remember is us going to the studio.” They all looked at me wide eyed. “What?”

“Niall, who’s your girlfriend,” Harry asked, his  eyes searching mine.

“What are you talking about? I don’t have a girlfriend.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry it's short.

School and all.

More tomorrow (:

<3