Chapter Four Part One

Chapter Four Part One:

All of m stuff was packed by the end of the day. Mostly my clothes since I didn’t want to sell my house. It’s the one I grew up in and the one I intended to keep. I was currently in my new room, getting ready for my date with Niall since I lost the bet. Normal people date so technically I wasn’t breaking any of my rules. The only one I was breaking was falling in love with Niall but I tried to keep that to myself.

I was wearing my red off the shoulder top with cheetah printed lips on the front. It showed part of my mid drift in it which why I loved it so much. I paired it with my black skinny jeans, black TOMS and my favorite black beanie. I grabbed the closest bag which was also black so it paired well. I painted my nails red since I had so much black on. I left my dark brown hair in its usual wavy state and put on light makeup on my face. 

“Knock knock,” Niall said opening my door.

“You know, just because you say it doesn’t mean it has the same effect.”

“At least I tried.” I turned around to face him. “Wow…you look…wow.”

I walked over to him. “Close your mouth. You might catch flies,” I teased him as I walked passed him.

“Oh no you don’t!” He pulled me back to him by my waist.

“Niall!” I was laughing so hard. I can’t remember the last time I laughed like this. He threw me over his shoulder. “Put me down!”

“Not today sweetheart,” he said carrying me down the stairs. “We’re going out,” he called after the lads.

“Use protection,” Louis screamed, not taking his eyes off the footie that was on the telly.

“Thanks for helping you guys,” I said sarcastically.

“Welcome,” they all chorused after me. Harry gave me a thumbs up. That boy is so cheeky.

“You know, I can walk.”

He closed the door behind him. “I know but you’re super light and this is more fun.”

“Where are we going anyways,” I asked through fits of laughter.

“Well…to get food.”

“I’m not even hungry and I know you’re giving me a death glare right now.”

“Yup.” He smacked me on the bum.

“Dude!”

“When you’re with me, you’ll always eat.” He put me down in front of his car before opening the door for me. I slipped right in, crossing my arms over my chest as he closed it. He ran over to his side and did the same thing before starting the car and taking off. “Don’t be mad just because you lost the bet.”

“This isn’t about the bet!”

“Then what is it about?”

“You smacked me on my bum!” He laughed at me. “Don’t laugh at me. I’m mad at you.”

“I’m sorry love. It was only playful banter.” He looked at me with those piercing blue eyes. How could I be mad at him?

“Fine,” I said giving in.

“Love me again?” The hell?

“Don’t push it, Horan.”

He chuckled again before pulling into Olive Garden. I didn’t even know we had one of these. They had them everywhere in America which I totally fell in love with them, I mean when you’re bored, you eat and I ate there every day. “Ready?” I shook my head. He once again came over, opening my door for me before taking my hand in his and leading me to the door.