Uh roomate?

Torrin pulls me out of the room and I trail behind him, a confused look falling on my face.

"What the hell? You pissed him off and now I have to deal with a king that can ruin your life and he's sure as hell gonna make me pay for your actions." he growls through clenched teeth.

I wince slightly and then shrugged. "He was being rude." I stated shorty. He grunted and the swam down a hallway. The pink one with baby sounds coming out of it.

He stopped and turned then gestured for me to follow. I sigh and swim towards him. The hallway is short and takes less than 4 seconds to swim through. There is a main hall with three archways leading to different places. Torrin leads me down the first one.

It almost looks like a dentists office with a receptionist talking into something.

It was a conch shell.

There was a small flight of stairs leading up to another flight of stairs that lead to another. I waited awkwardly behind the desk next to Torrin.

He taps on the desk and juts his thumb at me. The receptionist looks up and glares at home but then checks something off her list and hands him a key.

"Your room is this way." he states. I shrug and follow him up one, two, four, eight flights of stairs and we stop at room 6676.

He unlocks the door and hands me the key and pushes me inside.

"What? How am I suppos..." I can only say half the sentence before he slams the door in my face.

I sigh loudly and turn quickly. I scream when I turn because someone else is standing in the room.

She looked older than me and had light red hair and a whole lot of freckles splotched across her face. She looked pasty and her tail was a bright green. Matching the green shells plastered against her breasts. She looked about 9 months pregnant and very tired.

"You must be the new birth mom. I'm Nira."