Why? Part 3

The picture up there is not mine. Credit = person who made it.

*Warning: contains strong language*

Again still Magnus pov

I should have stayed home.
I kept eye contact with Alec and he smiled and waved at me. I just looked away from him, still feeling confused and betrayed as to why he left.
"We didn't lose the sword. We had an undercover circle member in our midst. And he stole the sword and slaughtered 13 shadowhunters in his escape." The consul rambled on and on about how he ' didn't lose the sword it was taken' and blah blah blah.
Almost every Downworlder was glaring at the consul, and he noticed, and tensed up.
"Alright this meeting is over now everyone go home and rest, we will discuss how to get the sword back later."
Thank fucking God it's finally over.
All of the downworlders either portal out of just run. Because an the fuck not.
"Magnus" Catarnia out her hand on my shoulder i tensed imeadietly but relaxed when I new it was her. "Magnus you should talk to him."
" Why? " I whispered "if he left it was probably my fault he doesn't need someone useless like me. He deserves better."
" Hey look at me" I turn to face Catarina, "you are not unless and I'm pretty sure Alec just had some problems going on that needed tending you. But I can assure you Magnus he still loves you and you are not the reason he left."
"I just... I don't know if I can... What if he's already moved on... Or he hates me or-"
"Hey, he loves you just talk to him sooner rather than later please. I won't hesitate to force you Bane." She pointed her finger at me with a serious tone.
" Fine, I will soon, but first I need a drink. "
I start to walk away and Cat rolls her eyes at me. Typical Cat.
"Not to much!" She scolded me but I just ignored her and kept walking.
As I was walking I looked at Alec, he was talking to Raphael. I just looked away and portaled to the forest. Or better known as my 'weeping tree'.

I was sitting under my 'weeping tree' that was just a large and VERY old oak tree. While of course downing my multiple (six) bottles of booze.
Our of nowhere I heard crunching of branches. And then I heard him.
"Magnus..."

Oop so go ahead and point out mistakes etc or whatever.
-GB