Why Part 6

I do not own these amazing characters

Magnus went threw the portal. Fell against the nearest wall, and cried until he had nothing left.
"Magnus" Caterina walked to where he was and immediately went to comfort him. Anne rapped him in a tight hug.
"What happened, Magnus?" Cat wiped the tears of his face.
"Alec happened."
Cat stood up bringing Magnus with her.
"Come on let's get you in bed Magnus." Magnus clings to Cat as they walk to his room.
" Lay down and sleep Magnus. I'll be on the other side of the door if you need anthing. " Cat tucked him in and walked to the door.
"Cat," Magnus whispered.
" Yah? " Caterina looked at him nicely.
"Thank you." Magnus spoke curling into the sheets.
"For what?" Cat asked.
" for being my friend. "
Magnus fell asleep after he said those words. Caterina smiles to herself.
"Thank you for being my friend to, Magnus," Cat walked out of the room quietly closing the door.

The institute alec pov

I walked into the institute, still thinking about Magnus. God I'm such an idiot. I lean against the nearest wall in the hall.
"Alec?"
I look up to see Izzy walking towards me. A look of worry on her face.
"What?"
I really was not in the mood to talk right now. I probably just lost the one person I love, because of my stupidity.
"How did it go?" Izzy put a hand on my shoulder.
"Not well... But then again he has a right to not forgive me." I shrugged of Izzy's hand and went to my room.
I opened the door to find Jace sitting on my bed.
"I'm guessing it didn't go well." Jace looked at me with sympathy.
"he has a right not to forgive me. After what I did to him, I shouldn't be given forgiveness."
" did you explain the situation to him? " Jace raised his eyebrows at me.
"Well no shit sherlock." I put my hands up in anger and flopped my body down on the bed, so that my head was buried in the pillow.
"Well do you want me or Izzy to try?" Jace say on the bed.
" Would that work? " I raised my head up and looked at Jace.
"It would be worth a shot." Jace stood up and walked to the door.
" just be nice to him please. " I looked at Jace with a glare that said 'if you hurt him i will kill you'
"promise, I kinda want to keep my head." Jace left the room.
I stood up and thru the pillow at the wall. And screamed.
"Damn it!"
The rest of the night i punched the wall. And cried myself to sleep.
I'm such a fucking idiot!

Poor Magnus. Jace and Izzy visiting Magnus should be interesting...
- G