Why? part 9

I do not own these characters

Alec pov

I wake up to hear knocking on my door.
"Go away Jace!" I yell, not ready to deal with his shit.
"Last time I checked i wasn't an arrogant shadowhunter," I snap my head up and ran to the door.
I opened the door to see Magnus standing there. I move over and let Magnus inside.
I shut the door and sit on my bed.
"Not that I'm hate you being here, why are you here?" Magnus moves over to my bed and sits down.
"Well my friends insisted that I come over here and talk to you... Sober." Magnus crosses his arms.
I stay silent not knowing what to say.
"Look... Um I know that your sorry. And I'm not ready to forgive you... But might be able to in time." Magnus looks up at me.
" Magnus you mean so much to me. And I'm prepared to do anything it takes to make you forgive me. " I stand up and Magnus slowly stands up as well.
"Well the first thing you can do is keep your siblings away from me, please?"
"I'll try Magnus," I smile and Magnus just barely  smiles back.
" So... Um... I understand if you don't want to... But will you um-"
"Go on a date with you?" Magnus walks up to me.
" Yah, I understand if you don't want to. " I look down at the floor.
Magnus grabs my chin and lifts my face. Magnus leans up and kisses me.
I kiss back.
"Yes, I will go on a date with you." I smile and hug Magnus.
" I have to go Alec, " Magnus walks to the door. "I'll see you later Alexander."
" bye Magnus. "
Magnus walks out the door. I walk over and plop down on bed.
I smile and close my eyes, falling asleep. I dream about Magnus all night.

Any suggestions? Sorry about not updating in a while.
- G