RANT BOI

Yeah well heres just a random rant read it or dont i just need to get this out. 

IF SOMEONE IS HAPPY THE WAY THEY ARE AND AREN'T HURTING OTHER PEOPLE DON'T TRY AND CHANGE THEM. 

I'm a big kid ok but I was always fine with how I am I'm comfortable with myself and EVEN IF I'M TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT HAPPY WITH HOW I AM. 

When I was younger everyone INCLUDING MY OWN MOTHER used to call me fat and overweight telling me that I have to loose weight because 'I'd look better skinny' and 'if i carry on I'm gonna die alone of a heart attack' well I WASN'T EVEN OVERWEIGHT I JUST HAD A FIGURE BECAUSE I HIT PUBERTY BEFORE OTHERS. 

I constantly felt uncomfortable about myself because of these comments and guess what BECAME BIGGER FROM STRESS EATING. Saying stuff like that doesn't help in fact it made things worse for me before my mum and dad split I'd get the same abuse from him because my sister was and IS prettier than me I was told I was ugly and the least liked child and honestly i dont think something like that should ever be said to a SEVEN year old. 

But i pretended it didn't bother me, I went through some more stuff which I wont mention because It doesnt matter but i started having suicidal tendencies and the other week I tried to kill myself but stopped myself before it went too far because of the one person who has always been there for me (MY BEST FRIEND).

I broke down a few days ago because I ended up speaking to my ex about it and she just faked saying she had done the same thing and making it seem like no one would miss me if i was gone my mum came upstairs and asked me what was wrong but i didn't want to tell her because my uncle committed suicide a few years ago and it broke her and I couldnt do that to her again, so i didn't want to say anything but ended up breaking down even more than I already was and told her I don't wanna be who I am and she asked me.....

IS IT BECAUSE IM FAT I MEAN FFS WOMAN NO ITS NOT. 

The reason I did this was because I just had a full on argument with her because I didnt want to go swimming at 5 in the morning before school because I'll go in with wet hair and no eyebrows but she just brought up my weight again making me feel GREAT. 

Well yeah hope you enjoyed that if you even bothered to read it, if so the WELL DONE YOU GET A COOKIE. 

But yeah new chapter will still be out tomorrow so thanks for sticking with me through my dumb hoe moments luv YAS LOADS BYEEE 

XXXXXX