//: Commands ://

//: Commands ://
(If you are using a command hat regimes another cat, it is persuaded to tag them so they can see)

/eat (name) or /not eat (name)
One of these cmds need to be used everyday. They make sure you are still active on the game. /eat makes sure you eat for the day, or you can use /not eat so another cat can eat for the day.
cost: 0 energy
does: Raises hunger (+1)
Used by: All

/share prey with (other cats name) (your cats name)
You can also use this instead to eat. This raises both of the cats hunger in a small level but it also raises your bond level.
cost: 0 energy
does: Raises hunger (+0.5) Raises bond (+0.5)
used by: All

/set eating order (eating order) (your cats name)
The only cat that can use this is the leader. Though, they have to make sure the ranks are in this group, (kits, elders, queens, sick cats)(apprentices, warriors, deputy, leader)
You can only change the order of cats in each set of parenthesis.
cost: 0 energy
does: Changes eating order
used by: Leader

/set tomorrow's (patrol/hunting patrol) (cats names) (your cats name)
If cats aren't using all there energy, it will say they are being lazy. Then a deputy or leader can set the next day's party or patrol. Make sure it works, and it will not keep going. You would have to use it everyday if you wanted to control it.
cost: 0 energy
does: Sets the next day hunting or a patrol
used by: Leader or Deputy

/hunt with... (your cats name)
This starts a hunting party. Only use this if you have an energy points and there's no more hunting patrols for you to join. Max is four cats.
/hunt with (cats name) (your cats name)
This is like the first one, except you only hunt with one other cat. They have to also use the command for it to work.
/hunt with all (your cats name)
Use this to join a /hunt with... command
/hunt alone (your cats name)
Use this to hunt by yourself.
cost: 1 energy
does: Gets prey
used by: Leader, Deputy, Warriors, Apprentices, Elders
(Queens can use this command as long as there are no kits or if there are more then one queen)

/patrol with... (your cats name)
This starts a patrol. Only use this if you have an energy points and there's no more patrols patrols for you to join. Max is four cats.
/patrol with (cats name) (your cats name)
This is like the first one, except you only hunt with one other cat. They have to also use the command for it to work.
/hunt with all (your cats name)
Use this to join a /hunt with... command
cost: 1 energy
does: Strengthens border
used by: Leader, Deputy, Warriors, Apprentices, Elders
(Queens can use this command as long as there are no kits or if there are more then one queen)

/attempt to kill (cats name) by (how your going to kill the cat) (your cats name)
Any cat can be a murder in this game. You can private message me this command, and if you use it in the comments, it won't work. Only one cat can use this every day. If you message me this, and I already chose another cat I can alert you when there it is open once again. Remember, this is an attempt. It doesn't mean you will succeed.
cost: 0 energy
does: Attempts to kill a cat in your clan.
used by: All

/exile (cats name) (your cats name)
The leader can exile any cat. Yes, this means they can be evil. Though, you can always persuade them to exile who do you think is a murderer. This also might lead to a cat wanting to kill the leader.
cost: 0 energy
does: Exiles a cat from the clan
used by: Leader