Chapter 1: A Hatred Was Born

"Hanako you have to get up" I hear my otosan shout from down the hall. "No I'm not gonna get up" I groan before putting my pillow over my head and trying to go back to sleep. "Well if you wont get up I guess you'll miss training" I hear him say from the foot of my bed.

Groaning I reluctantly got up. Giving him a well deserved glare. Running his hand through his silver hair and smiled through his mask "Don't be mad I just didn't think you wanted to be late" He says before walking out of my room. "Oh what is this that the great Kakashi cares about time?" I question before changing into my ninja attire.(Photo Above Is Hanako)

I look at my appearance and groan before walking for the door. "No breakfast?" Otosan said looking up from makeout paradise aka gag city. "Not hungry" I state before running up and hugging him and leaving. I began walking towards my training area.

Feeling someone following me I jumped up on a rooftop and laughed a bit while jumping from rooftop to rooftop. "You can stop following me and just come out now" I say as I spin around landing on a chimney. "Caught me again" Kiba whispers in my ear. Gasping I turn around and shove him. "KIBA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I yell while running to my training grounds. "BABE WHERE ARE YOU GOING" He yelled before tackling me. "Who are you calling babe" I say spinning around kunai in hand. "Don't kill the groom that's bad luck" he said chuckling. "One were not getting married. Two were not dating. Three you have a girlfriend!" I Say with the most convincing of a voice I could muster. Feeling tears begin the dampen my mask I took off for the woods.

"Hana, come back!!" I hear kiba yell from the edge of the forest. "Fucking asshole" I yell back before crashing into someone. We both fell to the ground with a grunt. "ARE YOU OKAY I'M SORRY" I exclaim helping the boy to his feet. "Whatever watch where you're going, loser" I hear him mutter. "Excuse me what did you say?" I turn grabbing his wrist. "Doesn't matter" He wiping off his ass with his other hand.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKSTICK JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE FROM THE OH GLORIOUS UCHIHA CLAN DOESN'T MEAN SHIT, YOU'RE A FUCKING COCKY ASSHOLE!! GET OVER YOURSELF NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE YELLED AT BY A PIECE OF SHIT MAN MEAT THAT EVERY GIRL IN THIS VILLAGE IS IN LOVE WITH, I DON'T EVEN SEE WHY YEAH YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE LOOKING BUT YOU'RE A COMPLETE DOUCHE!!"I yelled in his face only to see he looked actually scared..?

He didn't even do anything to me .. He was just there and everything bad thing about him just came out. " Get the hell away from me" I screech and just like that he was gone. "Wow Hanako smooth like usual you have to go and fuck up" I mutter before running to my favorite tree in the middle of the woods.

It was my thinking place. The only place I could clear my head. I didn't even train.. I jumped down from my branch and once again heading towards the training grounds. Practicing my taijutsi and genjutsi slowly running out of chalkra.

Doing a little target practice and I decided to use the last bit of my chakura preforming my secret jutsi not even Kakashi knows about. Building up what little chakura I had left I made the hand signs and took a deep breath "1000 stars" I yell before a purple haze surrounds me .

Using my mind I guiding the haze to the targets and once they had reached the target the haze turned to a glowing ball of energy and chalkra burning the target. "DAMN IT" I yell not being able to perfect the jutsu. Once I ran out of chalkra I went and sat by a tree assessed the damage from my jutsi. Sitting for an hour or so I decided to walk home.

SHIT I HAVE ORIENTATION TOMORROW!!! I think to myself as I reach my house. Unlocking the door I notice a note on the table. "Have a mission. I left you the usual things money and stuff in my desk. See you sometime next week. Love You, Kakashi."

Missing my orientation... oh well at least he wont be my sensei I would kill him.