Chapter 3: Training Begins

"Naruto you coming" I shout while running to the training grounds. "Of course I am" He yells and appeared in fornt of me. "Youre faster than I thought Naruto" I say laughing a bit. "Whats so funny?" he asks poking my side. " Nothing haha youre just 100x better than I had expected" I say shoving him back.

Naruto's Pov:

She is different.. She doesnt treat me like a child, she treats me like a real person. "Hey Hana-Chan" I say looking up at her. "Yeah whats up?" She said looking toward me. "Why do you wear a mask and cover your eye?" I question not really knowing what else to say. "I dont really know I only take the mask off in water.. There is no point in not wearing it. I mean there is nothing wrong with my face or anything its just normal to wear it you know. where as my eye, well no one but Kakashi has seen it in a long time.. " She replies. "Would you mind if you showed me" I ask now Im wondering what she looks like. "I guess but can you keep it a secret?" She giggled and took her mask off.

What the.. She is well she is pretty. Her hair falling and covering her right eye. She smiles and what she is blushing. She also has a birthmark on her left cheek. I reach up and tuck her bangs behind her ear. "Can.. Can I see your eye?" I ask well more like begged. "I guess" She looked down before pulling off her headband. She looked up at me and smiled softly.. Her eye was well its this weird dark blue with a purple swirl laced though it. "Naruto are you done staring." She giggles and puts her mask back on along with her headband. "You dont have to wear it you know" I mumble. "Naruto we need to train." She sighs and flips in the center of the targets, A kunai inbetween each finger, jumping up throwing the kunai right on point. Hitting each target. She lands on the ground and sighs. "I wasnt fast enough" She yells bawling up her fists.

Hanako's Pov:

Im such a failure Im never going to be better than Otosan. "I didnt even see you what do you mean you werent fast enough" Naruto says looking at each target. "Whatever I have to get ready to beat Otosan. He is my biggest rival and Im not fast enough." I exclaim and look over to him. " Your rival.." Naruto says shocked. "He is the only one that have been there for me, I have to repay him by showing him that his training wasn't for nothing" I sigh. "He was the only one who didnt give up on me, I was alone he came and took me in, such a sob story I know, but its true everyone thinks that Im this poor girl with no family and Kakashi is this hero,most people just assume Im his daughter because of our resemblance, then where is my mother then, his wife? They dont exist well my mother did but is nothing more than a memory, my real parents and clan they're dead.

All this training is to get bettter and awaken my Kekkei Genkai" I say before looking at Naruto smirking and looking back to my training. I run at a tree and do hand signs "1000 stars Jutsu" I yell the sky darkened and the stars flew into my hand from the sky my hand tingles as I focus my chalkra in my palm I use the gas in the stars and my chalkra to make it explode on contact. My palm hit my trunk the tree exploded in flames. "YESS I FINALLY DID IT" I jump around and laugh. "I did it !!! I did it!!!" I yell running toward Naruto and hugging him. "What jutsu was that?" He gasps. " Its a secret jutsu from my clan I have been trying to master it forever" I gasp as I fall to my knees. "HANAKO WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" Naruto yells and pulls me to his chest. " Dont worry Naruto Im just out of chalkra Im drained." No wonder that was forbidden justu. I yawned and Naruto picks me up oh great where is this knuckle head taking me. I wonder as I pass out in his arms. I wake up to birds chirping Im still in my ninja clothes and look around, where the hell..

I hear a loud snore. I look to the floor and see Naruto sleeping like a baby "How cute" I sigh before nudging him. "Naruto wake up so were not late" I coo and then dump water over his head. "HEYY WHAT WAS THAT... oh morning Hana-Chan" He looks up at me smiling. "We have to we have training today remember, sorry for dumping water on you by the way, I just didn't want you to sleep through it. Im really hungry by the way" I ramble Naruto hops up and runs to the bathrrom returning in his jumpsuit. "We cant eat Remember what sensei said we will puke" Naruto basically yelled in my face. "Whatever he doesnt scare me" I say leaping up and heading for the door. I walk out of Naruto's home and head for my house. I hear him behind me and run to my house quickly I walk in to see Otosan passed out still. "You lazy little prick" Naruto yells and flips the bed. Chuckling I run to my room changing quickly and putting all my ninja tools in my weapons pouch and back pack.