The L word (finale)

"It's over Error! You're outnumbered!" Ink's voice rang through the air.

Dream's recovery had been nothing but a miracle to Ink and Blue,surprisingly, other than a damaged hand and some treatable malnutrition issues,Dream was already back on his feet and back to defending the multiverse,especially in this scenario right now.

" Outnumbered? I'm literally one person less than your stupid sans group you dickweed!" Error retorted.

Currently set in a pacifist AU,the star sanses managed to catch Error and Killer trying to set a couple of trees on fire though it seem that another of their usual fights were about to begin like before,well before Ink and Error throw around their usual insults and what-nots.

Ink grunted while the other two skeletons watched this all go down "That means we have an advantage windows xp!"

Dream watched as Error's expression shifted from unbridal anger to a sudden realisation and then to a smirkful expression.Error glanced at Dream with the expression of 'i'm gonna say it' while Dream was shaking his head intensely as if to say 'don't do it' which only furthered the glitch's smirk and pettiness.

" Heh alright then,bring it on teddy bear pisser! " Error shouted pointing directly at Ink.

Ink horrified,jaw dropped expression was hilarious to the glitch as he basically wheezed out his non existent lungs out like the crazy maniac he was,Dream could only facepalm himself in shame for ever saying that in the first place--he could've said anything else but he chose to say that,Stars he'd wish he could back out of this battle right now.

Ink quietly mumbled to himself "h-how does he know that—"

" ANYWAY let's go back to kicking asses shall we?" Dream butted in front of the eye wide Artist,hoping to change the topic.

"Yeah I have to kinda agree on slave here" Killer added,flickering around his knife "It's fun seeing you two give out lame burns but I wanna see some heads roll"

Error groaned " ugh fine"

"Sweet Asgore Error,is this how you would commanded your own army?" A deep voice called out,catching the attention of all skeletons.

Dream eyes lit up as his soul did a backflip inside in his cage.The large goopy figure of Nightmare came into view as he stood just in front of Error and killer,his tentacles waving slowly to appear more threatening.

" Oh look who decided to show up " Error sneered at Nightmare only to get in return a smack on the back of his skull " ow! "

"Can it Malware,were here to fight not to make a diss track" Nightmare spoke in his authoritative tone.

Error hissed,rubbing the back of his skull " party pooper.. "

"Now, are we gonna fight? Or do you plan on standing there and looking pretty?" Nightmare inquires.

Dream jumped in front of Ink,his new baby blue cape following behind as he pointed his staff at Nightmare "I've got Nightmare! Ink! You take Error and Blue! You take Killer!"

"Why do I always get the weak ones?" Blue grunted,casually throwing his hammer over his shoulder.

"What did you just call me?!?!?" Killer snapped.

The eyeless skeleton swiftly launched himself at Blue "NARGH I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Ha! Funny! Get it? Cause your name" Blue laughed,dodging Killer's swings with ease.