ride or DIE !!

Rae -

Killa !!

" How you gon do this mane ? We suppose to be boys ! " I said .

" fuck you ! " he said slapping me with the gun .

" fuck mane . What the fuck do you want from me ? " I said spitting out blood

" i want that bread ! The money rich owe me you got it ! The bitch you got . She mines now " he said pulling from the blunt .

" all this for some money and a fucking female ? " I asked in disbelief .

" it's the principle ! The bitch you got belongs to me . The money you got belongs to me ! All this shit you got belongs to mutha fucking killa " he yelled spitting on me .

As watched him with blood shot eyes my blood began to boil . I remained calm as I thought of Asia . But the only way to make this right is to get out of here alive . Killa was a dumb nigga . He didn't have street smarts , nor book smarts !

" if only you knew . These two niggas let him fuck yo bitch ! Haha " I said fucking with his mind .

" I will blow yo fucking brains out . " he said getting in my face .

" you gotta aim the gun right first bitch ! " I said with a smirk .

Just then I seen two guy go in the room and come back out with a crying naked Asia . They threw her to the floor and walked back to the back .

I looked at her and I could see hurt . Not only was I the reason for this but I don't think I can protect her this time .

" Asia I love you " I whispered .

She then gave me a death look as my heart began to ache .

" what the fuck y'all doing ? This ain't no mutha fucking titanic " killa yelled scaring Asia .

Just then the bald guy came back with another guy . He was still sweating from earlier . He then walked over to the two fat guys who feared for their lives at this point .

" aye man . I got some more money for y'all . My man over there wanna the full thing for $250 . he'll even pay double . " the bald guy said .

Just then I heard Asia whimpering as she stared at the guy . I automatically grew pissed .

" what the fuck is this ? You selling my pussy ? Really . You two fat no neck having mutha fuckas is selling my pussy ? "

Just then killa left off a 5 bullets at them both . And then some at the bald guy and his friend as some of them groan In pain and some lay lifeless .

There stood killa . As I noticed only me , him , Asia and one other person was on the room .

" yous a bitch nigga ? Even if I gave you my bitch and my money you couldn't run this shit " I said pissing him off .

" you carpet munching bitch . I own you ! Keep fucking around I'll have you and that bitch prancing around in a skirt and shit ! " he yelled

"So you think you can handle it ? You ain't got the brains ." I said

" fuck all that shit . where's the money ? " he said holding a gun to my head .

" in the bank " I said smirking .

He then hit me with his face And continued as we heard Someone walk in . As he lowered his gun .

" well . Well . Well " skylar said .

Skylar !

She walked into view and began rubbing killas back . He then faced her with the gun still up . They began kissing sloppily .