Gotcha !!

Asia -

I woke up around 11:30 am and began my daily routine . I got dressed in some gray and pink joggers and a pink belly tank with my pink and gray jordan 1s . I had been eating like crazy so there wasn't much I could fit into .

I had made me some cereal and began watching reruns of the wayan bros. until someone put there hands over my eyes .

" guess who ? " Rae asked

" Rae you play so much . Get dressed I got a lot to do today " I said

" alright , what you got planned ? " she asked between kisses

" go to the mall around 4 because I need more clothes . Thenx go to the store so I can cook for you tonight " I said smiling

" baby I got to meet up with my boss around 4:30 to discuss this case . You wanna come ? " she offered looking down at her phone .

" no thanks , I'll just got by myself . " I said disappointed .

" how about I meet you there when it's over and I'll watch you try some stuff on " she said holding my waist

" deal ! Now go get dressed with yo stank ass morning breathe " I said giggling

" you like it though " she said kissing all over my face . She soon disappeared into the back bathroom .

When Rae got done handling her hygiene we both watched tv until around 4 , Then we got in our cars and drove our separate ways .

At the mall -

I stopped in vs and bought a couple bras and thongs sets and body lotion sets to wear for Rae . I walked into Ralph Lauren and got me and Rae 4 matching outfits plus her some boxers , cologne , & socks . I went to a couple shoe boutiques and bought a few pair of Jordan's for me and Rae . I was trying to decide on which red bottoms to get when I got a call from Rae .

" hey baby ? " Rae said In a worrying tone

" hey ! " I said cheerfully

" how's your day going ? " she asked

" it's okay , I miss you " I said giggling

" I miss you too baby girl . Look I'll be there in a few . Meet me by chick-fil-a . Don't move . " Rae said as the phone got quiet

" Rae ? What's going on ? Hello ? "

Did she just hang up on me ?

Rae -

" boss so what's the news on this case ? Please tell me it's all good . " I said rubbing my hair .

" it turns out Richard was taken off life support this morning . As for Timothy well known as slim he has been released from the hospital and will be taken into custody . As for the further suspects we have not found anyone related to the case . " my boss officer Mitchell said .

" we can't just lock them mutha' fuckas up ? " I shouted

" lower your tone . And follow your procedures ! " he said

" fuck a procedure ! I have to watch my back every second of the day . When these fucking criminals walking around doing the shmoney dance free " I yelled

" Daniels , you are a fucking undercover police officer and your about to be an unemployed one . " he spoke

" alright boss . What's our next move ? " I said calmly

" I need you to bring her in we think one of slims guys maybe be closer than you think . " he said . I immediately got up and ran to the door to my car and left .

On my way to meet Asia I called her .

" hey baby ? " I said

" hey ! " She said cheerfully

" how's your day going ? " I asked

" it's okay , I miss you " she said giggling .

" I miss you too baby girl . I'll be there in a few . Meet me by chick-fil-a . Don't move . " I said hanging up .

I was doing damn near 70 on the main road trying to get to Asia . I was 10 minutes away from the mall when I look in my rear view mirror and see a black Cadillac escalade pull up behind me and niggas started flooding out . I felt sharp pain in the side of my head and everything went black .

Asia -

I had been sitting In front of Chick-fil-a for almost 45 minutes waiting . And no sign of Rae I began to worry . I called her phone .

No answer .

Texted her phone .

No reply .

When I realized I had been sitting there for almost 2 hours the mall was beginning to close . I gathered my things into my car and left and went back to the hotel .

When I got there the door was cracked open .

" Rae ? Rae where are you ? " I said quietly opening the door .

There was a few things out of place scattered on the floor . Who did this ?

I began to feel overwhelmed as I turned To leave only to bump into two hard bodies as I felt a sharp pain In my neck and my vision became a blur .

Unknown -

I finally got this bitch out the way .

Rae -

I woke up to the sound of chains and a few men talking . I gathered my thoughts The room was filled with tables and a few niggas breaking down work , counting money , and some loading guns .

As I tried to replay what happened . I realized I was fucking kidnapped . I just pray for the sake of these niggas that they thought this shit out right . If not I'm catching every body insight !

Asia -

I wake up in a sweaty panic as I searched the room and tried to make out what has happening . Soon a figure entered the room to accompany me . He was about 5'7 , with gray and black hair on his face .

" hey there baby girl . You a sexy lil thing . I better get my money's worth " he snarled walking towards me unbuckling his pants .

" please don't do this . Please " I begged backing into the edge of the bed .

He then grabbed my ankle and drug me closer ripping my joggers then my Panties off . Seconds later he plunged his manhood inside of my prized possession .

" stop , please , No stop " I screamed in pain

my tears blurred my eyes I soon blacked out .

Rae -

I sat there and feared for my life as thoughts of Asia filled my head . Two chubby fat guys walked in smoking a blunt .

" why the fuck are y'all doing this ? " I yelled . Just then he struck me with 2 blows to the face . Causing me to spit out blood . And then came another one as blood trickled down my lip .

" just taken care of unfinished business and don't worry little miss princess is well taken care of " one replied

" y'all bet not fucking touch her ! Leave her out this shit . This is all me man ! " I said . Idgaf if I was shot dead right now i want Asia to be okay .

" yo . Man that shit was tight . Slap some skills and you can put her in the game . " a guy said .

A few minutes later a guy came out of the room buckling his pants and giving one of the fat dudes dap as he left . The only thing in my mind was that bet not have been Asia .

I heard loud footsteps . Soon a familiar face came into view . It was .....