one sided love

The first time you met Tom, it was at a party, you went with Harrison who invited you. Tom arrived disguised as Spider-Man, which made everyone laugh as he was the only one to wear a disguise. When he removed his mask, he had a big smile on his face, back then you thought he was cute. Not just physically, even though physically he was really cute, but it was cute that he looked so happy to be Spider-Man.

The second time was at Haz's parents's house one year later. They had organized a barbecue and he had obviously invited you. It was the second time you saw Tom, you didn't really remember that you had met him before, but that day, he couldn't stop telling jokes that made everyone laugh, including you.

But the third time, it was as if you had really seen him for the first time. Once again, he had a big smile, lighting up his whole face.

Tom wanted to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming with some friends, as usual, Haz invited you, there was the casting of Spider-Man, some of his friends, that you recognized because they were also friends with Haz.

When Tom opened the door, his beautiful smile was the first thing you saw, you stood still for a few seconds, not moving, until Haz elbowed you, laughing, before entering his best friend home. And as if you and Tom had always been friends, he took you in his arms, surrounding your shoulders with his arms, he kissed you on the cheek. For him it probably only lasted a few seconds, but for you, it lastest for hours. He smelled so good, and when his lips touched your cheek, you forgot how to breathe.

You don't really remember this evening because you spent it watching him, your eyes filled with love. Maybe that's what people call love at first sight, or in your case, love at third sight.

You were sitting between him and Haz on the couch, he often spoke to say "be careful there is an important scene that's going to happens now," or small details about the movie, the actors, always smiling, and someone would tell him to shut up, this someone being Tuwaine or Haz. He would apologise, laughing, "okay, okay, sorry, I won't say anything anymore." but obviously, he spoke again and again and again during the whole movie.

You didn't mind through, you loved his voice and could have listened to him for hours and hours and like the first time you saw him, he had the same smile, the same passion for Spider-Man, even more since his dream came true.

You couldn't stop looking at him from the corner of your eye, every time he shifted a little, you couldn't stop yourself from holding your breath, or when his knee touched yours, or when he put his arm behind your head on the headboard's couch.

After that night, you saw each other more often, and quickly became friends and then best friends. You were almost always together or with Harrison and after a year you all moved in together.

Your attraction to him only became stronger. He was a handsome boy but it was not just that, his personality, how he acted, his kindness and so many other things. All of that made you fall more and more in love with him, obviously it's cliché, but we can't control our feelings. it would be great if it was the case, because you wouldn't have chosen to fall in love with him.

As every best friend does, he told you everything about all his dates, and you couldn't help being a little jealous sometimes.

Girls after girls, dates after dates, he told you everything, well, not everything. Thanks god, because knowing and imagining what he was doing in bed with a girl would probably have killed you on the spot.

Tonight was no exception, he had a date with a girl he had met a few months ago. He talked a lot about her and even invited her to the apartment several times, so you and Haz could meet her.

It is true that she was pretty, even really very pretty, or gorgeous as Tom often said. The worst part being that she was nice, which made it hard to hate her.