naga! Asra x hurt! reader |spell gone wrong|

-asra's pov-

I sat at my table, mindlessly toying around with a simple disguise spell, thinking about teaching it to my apprentice and love, y/n.

She spoke very little, often gesturing unless necessary, but on rare occasions when i would come back from a trip, she would be singing.

I would stand silently outside, listening until she finished and walking in so that i wouldn't embarass her.

I was forcefully pulled from my thoughts at the sound of a sharp crack and a large cloud of white smoke developing.

Coughing, i waited until it cleared through the window, before shaking my head, still a bit winded from the smoke.

Maybe its my sinuses flaring up... i pondered when my sense of smell didnt clear up much.

I went to stand, only to topple over as i felt like my legs were bound together and... longer?

I look back, and instead of my legs there was a white and deep purple tail on the floor, writhing and squirming. I nearly fainted at the snakes tail now in place of my limbs.

The bell attatched to the door jingled quietly, and since the sign was flipped to read 'closed' it must be y/n coming back from the woods.

But what took her so long, and why was there another set of footsteps?

"Alright y/n, that was a nasty fall you had, youre lucky its just a few scrapes. Dont let those get dirty and don't you dare strain yourself" julian's voice dwelled in the shop room.

"I wont, jeez julian you're like a big protective brother." Y/n laughs quietly, the sound of her laughter making my heart flutter.

Faust slithered in front of me, staring as i attempted to get up.

"Scales?"

I silently laugh at her que, julian and y/n still talking in the shop.

"Yeah faust, scales. Look, i need you to distract those two while i hide... this." I whisper.

Faust nods, slithering off with much more expertise than me, squirming on the floor quietly.

I could hear y/n distantly.

"Faust! There you are i missed you!" She chimed.

"Friend!" Faust replied, i can assume y/n has picked her up and held her like usual.

"Oh.. hi faust." Julian almost sounds scared of her.

I chuckle while pulling myself towards the bed, climbing on and covering my scaled tail with blankets, changing my shirt to a pajama shirt to sell my act.

Silently, i climbed into bed, laying against the pillow and getting as close to my usual sleeping position as much as possible.

"Squeeze!" I heard faust, with julian's screeches and y/n lauging.

Y/n probably managed to remove faust, since julian just wheezed while she kept laughing.

"She isnt gonna hurt you jules." She chimed, and i could almost hear him shudder.

"That snake could break my neck! Why do you have her around yours?!" Julian fussed medical facts as always.

"Shes not gonna hurt me she just likes to squeeze. Like a hug." Y/n states.

"Well, i need to be going, have fun with you lovebirds~" julian says, before a yelp. Y/n must've punched his arm... but i though my crush was one way?