the apprentice and the frog magician

Asra's pov-

I was in the shop, arranging things and cleaning up after a day's work, when i heard faust.

"Friend!" She cheered, and i shifted my glance to see the magician, arms crossed and faust on his shoulder.

"Hello magician, what brings you to this realm?" I que, discontinuing the cleaning.

"Greetings asra, and i noticed your little romance problem, so im here to help out one of my favorite little magicians." He grins.

Help me out? He must mean my apprentice, y/n. I still need to gather the courage to ask her out...

Or at least just tell her how i feel...

"In what way?" I ask back, eyeing him curiously.

"Im glad you asked." He states, uncrossing his arms.

"I could give you the gentle push you need to confess your absolute, massive adoration of your dear apprentice, if you agree." He smiles.

"What about you? What are you doing this for?" I ask.

"I hate seeing you two not together, and im here to make sure you tell her before she falls for anyone else." He stated.

"So asra, wandering magician, do we have a deal?" He asks, holding out a hand.

I hesitantly take his after a minute of thought, and i instantly get a strange feeling of lightness and dizziness.

After it settles, im in the dark with what feels like blankets over me, and i struggle around for a bit until i reach a exit...

Except everything is now huge.

The blankets were actually my clothes, laying on the floor in a jumbled heap, but if they were there.

I look for my hands, finding white, smaller appendages with transluscent webbing in between what were my fingers, now slightly bulged at the ends.

Mucus appeared to cover my hands aswell, and i look to the magician in shock.

I unintentionally let out a disdainful croak, shocked at how i could even make a noise like that.

I forgot how vauge he can be sometimes.

He lifts me in a hand, walking towards the door and gently placing me on the doorstep, kneeling.

Reminding me of how small i have become.

"Magician whar have you done?" I ask in disbelief, my voice sounding different.

"Go find your loved one asra, i will close up your shop." He smiles smugly, placing faust next to me closing the door and i heard the lock click gently.

Faust pivots upwards, staring down at me, leaning in and flickering a forked tongue across my head.

"Faust? Do you know where y/n is? I cant make my way to the palace well due to... this..." i mumble.

"Frog!" Faust states, and my blood runs cold.

"What? No" i sputter, glancing off of the step to see a reflection of a white frog in it, shocked as i am.

"Nonononono..." i sit in disbelief on long webbed feet, before briefly attempting to turn myself back.

Surely this is just an illusion.

But alas, my attempts fail as my magic rendered inactive at all besides a spark.

So the only other person i know and trust to do magic is y/n... whos in the palace...