reversed! julian x reader

-julian pov-

I sat in the hellish version of the tavern i once enjoyed being in, but now served  as my prison who knows where.

Over my time i had been turned from a human, unnatractive to myself at the time but now, a large feathery beast, semblant of a monstrous raven.

The feathers had begun growing on my arms, wings sprouting from my back and the feathers covering my waist and down, legs bent like a birds and taloned feet, my hands taloned and covered in feathers to my elbow, feathers covering my shoulders and back, up my neck and over where i had at one time red hair, stopping at my cheekbones, with a black line running down my nose.

I looked little as i did before, in a horrible way, because i was a monstrous calamity unfit of any affections or attentions.

I had shattered the mirrors that lined the tavern, out of pure despise for my new form, denying fruitlessly my situation.

I had at first tried to pull the feathers out desperatley, but that only resulted in pain. With no actual end result.

The days when i had the world in my non feathered hands, could go anywhere at all, but now rotted in a tavern mimicry of my past.

It had been ages since i had been free, this tavern not even being large enough to stretch my monstrous wings or stand fully.

It must have been half a year at least.

My thoughts came to a halt when the doir to my prison opened.

-reader pov-

I opened the door, strangely simular to that of the rowdy raven, but with a more sinister feel to it.

Inside, i glanced around the interior, before my eyes locked on a figure, sitting on the floor near the table, strangely familiar to...

Julian?

Julian!

His grey blue eyes scanned over my figure, before he sighed.

"Oh, another illusion. Well, help yourself to anything interesting, i dont mind." He mumbled.

"Of course, a monster like me isnt going to deny any company." He said and i paused.

The fuck?

"Shut your mouth." I said, walking towards the table.

His eyes look up from the floor in shock.

"You... youre the first illusion to talk back." He stated, curiously.

He moves from his spot, circling me with a hand on his chin and curiosity written on his face.

When he leaned closer, i flicked his nose. He teeters back, eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"How?" He gasped.

"Im not a damn illusion, Ilya." I hissed.

He is silent, in shock for a long moment, before releasing a hesitant laugh that sounded more akin to a raven's caw.

"Oh y/n, how dissapointing this must be, you traveled all this distance, spent all this time, and your julian is gone, i am a monster not worth your efforts." He says, opening his arms, as if showing off some horrible thing.

Honestly, hes just a bit taller and a bird but im not gonna take this.

I walk forwards, grabbing his shoulder and dragging him down to my height.

"Listen here, i didnt come all this way for you to be a dramatic bitch, you're coming with me." I huffed, taking his larger hand and pulling him with me.

"What about the seal on the door?-" he starts.

"I broke it when i kicked the door in." I state, dragging him outside.

As soon as we exit, the fake tavern dissapears, and we are left standing in the realm in between realms.

He looks over everything, and stands at full height, about 2 feet taller than me.

I grab him again, and we are transfered back to our own realm. We reappear on the docks, and he looks everywhere.

"Im... back..." he gapes, looking everywhere.

Suddenly im in the air, his arms around me as he spins me around, laughing the laugh i missed so badly.

Smiling his same old smile.

He set me on the ground, hands on my shoulders.

I lean forwards, planting a kiss on his lips and drag him along.

"Now lets get you home."