A/n

Hey guys! This is the sequel to Stanley Hotel, if you didn't read the first book you will not understand some of the chapters that will be in this book.

One of the characters in this book will have a disorder (if you read the first book you will understand), if you comment leaving hate towards people with this disorder, your comment will be removed and will be reported.

Please leave a vote and follow me and I will follow you back. Thank you for reading book one and I hope you enjoy this book.

Noah's POV

One day, Y/n will be visited once again and she will come with me, even if I have to take her by force. I walk to the window that faces the kitchen where Y/n is with Colby and watch her as she stirs something in a pan.
"I seriously think you should leave here for like a month or two, so I know that you will be safe," Colby says as he wraps his arms around her waist.
"Colby, I know Noah, he will find me. He found me here, what makes you think that he will not just follow me? I am not safe anywhere with him lurking around," Y/n stares down at the pan with a tear sliding down her cheek.
Wow, you have to admire a girl that knows you all to well.
My phone starts to ring and I answer,"what do you want? I am kinda busy at the moment."
"Sir, the house is ready for Y/n," Tom, my butler, says with an excited tone because he thinks that Y/n is my wife that has been hiding from something in her past.
"Thank you Tom, I will be there soon," I say then hang up.
I look back at the window and all of the lights are off, which means usually people are asleep, but I know Y/n, she doesn't fall asleep as soon as she hits the pillow. I am smile creeps onto my face when I hear creaking inside. The light in the hall turns on and Y/n walks to the kitchen, this is my chance to have what belongs to me.
I walk to the door and pick the lock to open, when I hear a click, I open the door and quietly walk to the kitchen. I pull out my gun at my side and come out of hiding.
"Hello princess, did you miss me?" I say as I see her sitting at the counter.
She gets up and looks at me, scared,"Noah? What the hell are you doing?" Her eyes glance down towards the gun.
"I am here to take you with me and if you don't corporate, I will shot each and every one of your friends here, starting with Sam and ending with Colby," I say with a smile, knowing she will not want that to happen.
"Okay, I will go with you, just don't hurt them," she saids walking slowly towards me. I take her hand and walk out of the house towards my car.