Sam and Colby to the Rescue

Colby's POV
When I finally got home from the drive yesterday, I came home still crying because I didn't even make it to the police department. I didn't sleep good either, I had nightmares the whole night about Y/n never coming back and being abused by Noah. Sam even said that he had to come inside my room to wake me up because I was screaming in my sleep.
"Good morning Colby," Aaron says breaking me out of my staring state that I was currently in.
"It would be a good morning if Y/n was here and making some breakfast like she always does," I say getting off the couch in the Tv room and go to the kitchen.
"Yeah, I just hope she is okay and that she can either escape or we can go and get her," Aaron says following me to the kitchen. I stand at the counter and think of a minute about what Aaron said.
"Can you go get everyone from upstairs? I have an idea that maybe it will work to get Y/n back," I say to Aaron that is already at the stairs. Y/n always has her location on for her phone, we can track her and get her location. When the guys all make it downstairs I run the plan down to them.
"I don't think this is a good idea Colby," Devyn says from the stairs. We all look at her and start coming out with more ideas.
"We can possibly get Owen to come back if we remind him who he is. I seen it happen a lot in book and also movies," Katrina said.
"That wouldn't be such a bad idea Katrina. If we get there tell him about all the times he has spend with Y/n and how much he loves her. We all know that he has some sort of crush on Y/n," Sam says pulling Katrina into a hug when he is done talking.
"Let's just hope that will work so we don't have hurt Owen," Tori said, Y/n other friend that we meet at the hotel.
We all pack up to go get Y/n and get everything that we need in the car. I am not sure if this will work, but I will do anything for Y/n, even if it mean I die in the process.

Y/n POV

I wake up confused when the house is oddly quiet, not a sound disturbed the silence. When I get out of the bed, I hear shuffling behind my door and the doorknob turning slowly. When the door creeps open Colby is standing there, looking around the room until his eyes land on me. I stand there in awe when I see the man I dream about every time I close my eyes. I can't believe it is actually him, his hair is not tamed, he looked more toned like he has been working out, and a smile on his face when he sees me.
"I missed you so much," he says walking over to me and kisses me right on the lips.
When he pulls away I pull him into a hug and squeeze tightly, "I miss you too, Colby!"
————————
Tomorrow there will be another update, I will probably be late when I get the time to post it.