The Truth

Colby pulls away from the hug and takes my hand to take me downstairs where everyone is waiting in the dining hall with Noah strapped to a chair. I look at Jake behind him and nod at him signaling that I am going up to him, I walk up Noah and touch his head.
"I know that Owen is in there and I want to talk to him," I say looking straight into Noah's eyes.
He smiles and looks away, "do you really think I give a shit what you want, Y/n!? What makes you think Owen doesn't want this!? He HATES seeing you with Colby!! He wants YOU to HIMSELF!!"
I stand there dumbfounded by his honesty, I always thought Owen had feelings for Tori. Tori is always with him and I just hangout with Tori most of the time because we always have girl time. Colby pulls me into a hug and whispering that everything is okay and that we will get Owen back.
"THIS is the reason he gave me control! He doesn't like this Y/n, didn't you see the pain in his eyes when you guys were at the Stanley Hotel? He LOVES you, I LOVE you Y/n!" Noah tries to stand but he remembers that he is strapped to a chair.
Suddenly, Noah yells and goes quite with his head down. What the hell just happened? I pull out of Colby's arms and walk slowly up to Noah.
"Noah?" I wait for an answer but he doesn't respond.
I look up at Jake, "untie him please, I think Owen is trying to come through or maybe is trying to fight off Noah."
Jake unties Owen but stays close to him just in case Noah takes over. I look at Owen and sigh, "Owen, please come back, I can't lose you" a tear slides down my cheek and I closes my eyes trying to regain myself.
"Y/n," a voice says quietly. I look up to see Owen looking at me with sad eyes, I give him a hug and cries on his shoulder.
————————
Hey guys, long time no see!! I signed off for a while because I was going through writers block but I'm back, I will be writing more just very slowly. Thank you for sticking with my books!!!