Rule #6

...Never forgive someone if they've done something that hurt you...

I was on John's back as we headed to the crews house. Timid was on my left with Skully, and Terror on my right with Spark. I giggled everytime John would make a funny face. I poked his cheek, and he chuckled.

"Will you lovebirds shut the fuck up?! Its annoying!" Wildcat yelled. Skully and Spark growled, bearing their teeth at him. Their claws came out as their barks sounds like roaring. Wildcat put his hands up and backed up. "Down..." I said.

My pups stopped and went back to guarding me. I smirked over at Wildcat and stuck my tongue out. He rolled his eyes and flipped me off. I growled and ignore him the rest of the way. When we walked into their house, and that's when I noticed John had a white bag in his hand.

I pointed to it. "What's that?" I climbed off his back and he held it out to me. "Go try it on! I got it just for you! Since it will surely remind you of... Winter.." I took a deep breath, then nodded. I grabbed the bag and headed into a random room which I found out was the bathroom

I closed and locked the door behind me. Winter was my first pet as a kid. She was so kind and friendly toward my friends. I grew up with her! Then, she passed once I started middle school. There I met John and we've kinda dated since. I took out whatever was in the bag and smiled

It was a white and pink bunny onesie. It also had those foot things! I quickly put it on, then decided to put my hair in two braids. It felt so warm! And fuzzy! I put my outfit in the bag and headed back to the guys. When I did, I covered my mouth.

Wildcat was on top of John, punching and yelling at him. Terror and Timid tried to pull him off, but it looked like they were failing. Skully and Spark were barking. I had enough. "SIT!" I said. My pups sat down and calmed. Everyone turned to look at me as soon as I tackled Wildcat down.

I started punching and screaming him repeatedly. Shouting 'DIE!'. I was soon taken off of him, and Wildcat stared shock. "Aww! You got blood on the onesie!" I looked down and he was right. Blood stained all over the belly part. John wrapped his arms around my waist. I pushed him off and glared at Wildcat.

I stormed over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. I pulled him up and close, to the point our noses were touching. Growling, I said "Touch him again, and the last thing you'll see is something you wish you hadn't!" Letting go, I walked back to John and checked his face for injuries.

His right cheek was starting to bruise, and his lip was cut. His left eye also started to bruise as well. I looked over at Terror and nodded. Both him and Timid walked outside, to help John with his injuries. I turned back to the guys. "What the fuck is your problem?" I said.

Wildcat scoffed at me. "John is my problem!" I smacked him. "Say that again I swear..." He laughed. "And what are you going to do about it bunny? Eh?" My eye twitched, then I smirked. "This..." I crouched down then sprang up and kicked Wildcat in both his chest and gut. Kinda like how a kangaroo would.

He fell back as I landed on my feet. "Mess with the bunny, you get the paws!" I hissed. His face showed fear. I put the hood on a crossed my arms. "We're back!" I smiled then ran to John. He hugged me tightly as I giggled. "I have to go back now, but know that I love you my little bunny~"

He kissed my cheek then waved and walked out. I closed the door then Terror spoke up. "Ma'am?" I turned my head and glanced at him. "Are we still going to go on heists?" I nodded. "Hold on! Are you the leader or something?" I glared at Mini and nodded. "Its just us three, and both of them couldn't beat me in a fight so... yeah!"

"They lost..... to a girl? A short one?" "Hey! I may be short, but I sure can pack a fight!" I held my fists up and growled. "I can also surprise attack you! Anytime!" Mini laughed. "Try me! I'll be ready!" I shrugged and hugged him. "Maybe later, I'm feeling to tired right now..." He flinched.

"Is this just part of your plan?! I'm not falling for it?" I pouted while giving him puppy eyes. Then I walked over to my pups and sat between them. They whined and rubbed against me. Mini looked guilty before holding his arms out. "I'm sorry!" I smiled and ran toward him

Then I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over. I sat down on his back and held both his hands behind his back. "Ha! You fell for it! Literally!" I let out the same, insane laugh and nodded at Timid. "Fucking knew it..." I giggled silently and helped him up. Then I felt my body warm up, mostly my limbs and face. "Are you okay ma'am? You look red.."

I shrugged and took off the hood. "Its hot like, what the fuck?" I then started to unzip it. "Wait wait wa-" The guys stopped, seeing me in shorts and someone's shirt. But they kept their eyes closed "Is that someone's shirt? Cause it doesn't look like ours.." I looked down and saw it had a bunny on it. I laughed. "It does fit big on me! But its soooofffttt~" I purred.

The guys open their eyes and either smiled, or chuckled. "Whoevers shirt this is I'm keeping it! Mine!" I took in the scent. Strong cologne and... vanilla? "They smell so good whoever it is! I wanna k-" "Don't even finish your sentence..." I glared at Terror.

"Whyyyy?! Its true!" "What is?" I looked over at Nogla. "I was going to say, I wanna kiss the person who owns this shirt! I found it on the towel rack an- ITS CUTE!!!" Everyone stood silent before looking at Ohm. OH! I skipped toward him and poked him nose. His cheeks were bright red. Then I pecked his left cheek and giggled.

"I never lie! Yeet!" Then I yawned, rubbing my eyes. "Bed time!" I said. Putting my arms out and falling forward. "Woa- Shit!" I stared at Ohm as I landed on top of him. I smirked, he blushed. "We ain't doing this again..." I pouted as Terror pulled me off of him. "Nooo!! Ohmie help me~!" I said, arms stretched out. "Do what again?"

Timid sighed. "Its like spin the bottle! Except we spin her and whoever she makes eye contact with or lands on, then she sleeps with them! Cause she ain't wanna go to her room!" I snarled at him. He jumped and hugged Terrors arm.

"Sounds fun! Let's do it!" I clapped my hands and gave a thumbs up to Terroriser. Then Vanoss smacked his head. "Ow! Well fuck you then Evan!" I put a hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh. Vanoss growled and tackled him down. It took a while but eventually they stopped fighting. I gave Terror puppy eyes.

He didn't budge. So I used my kitty eyes and whined, letting a tear fall and sticking out my tongue. He groaned. "Fine..." I squealed and jumped onto Ohm, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Yay!" I said. Ohm chuckled a bit and held me close. Then we all walked off to our rooms and said goodnight.

Ohms room was mostly grey, but it was cool! I sat down on his hed and looked around. When my eyes landed on Ohm, I realized he was only in his boxers and a tank top. I felt my face heat up and look away. You have a boyfriend, stop it mind! "Are you okay?" I nodded and played with my hair.

"Your not, what's wrong?" I sighed. "I sleep with no pants all the time and... well uh..." He understood and shrugged. "I wouldn't mind~!" I pushed him away and chuckled. He then went to lay down as I took off the shorts. Then I went and layed beside him.

He held me close and pulled the covers over us. I looked up at him and frowned. "You sleep with your bandana on?!" He nodded. I crossed my arms and didn't feel like arguing. Quickly kissing his nose I snuggled against him and fell asleep. "Goodnight Ohmie!"

"Goodnight Unknown..."