Chapter 14

I casually walked past the pool to look around. The other three followed me.

"Hey!"

Oh fuck.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

I turned in the direction of the voice.

My suspicions were right.

It was Iosef Tarasov.

"No, I'm alright. Thank you," I turned away and kept walking.

"C'mon," he put his hand on my shoulder.

I signalled Xavier, Ben and Caden to keep searching.

He turned me around and drug his hand slowly down my arm till he got to my hand. Iosef took my hand to his lips, and left a small kiss on it.

I was cringing on the inside. I quickly took my hand away.

"Listen, I really don't want a drink. Or to sleep with you, Tarasov," I said bitterly.

He hummed.

"You should say my first name," he purred.

I scoffed and turned around. I walked back to the stairs. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and reached the first floor.

I looked around to see if I could spot John. I walked around a bit more, then I went to the balcony type area.

I walked around up there, trying to spot Wick from an aerial view. As I was looking, I was yanked behind a small pillar.

"What the fuck?!" I whisper shouted.

I looked up, and it was John.

"Wick!"

He looked down at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he growled at me.

"I came here to find you. You're wounds were quite fatal, you're at risk of dying. I'm sorry that I care about your fucking safety," I snarled.

He sighed and looked at my clothing.

"Where did you get that?" he asked.

"A liquor store."

He paused for a moment, then proceeded to feel around my hips.

"Oi, oi! What the fuck mate?!" I squeaked.

"Why do you have guns?"

I shuffled in my position.

"I uhm..." I shuffled more, "Was hoping to assist you in some.. activities..?"

He just stared at me.

He sighed and grabbed my hand. He drug me along in his path.

His grip was tight on my hand, like he didn't want to lose me.

There were footsteps coming towards us. We got behind a pillar. John looked at me and got a gun out.

I did the same, and popped out from behind the pillar. I shot every man who was around there.

I made sure there was no one else around the corner. I had a silencer on my gun, so no one in the crowd could hear the shots. Not yet at least.

"C'mon," I whispered to John.

We went around the corner.

"Iosef is downstairs," I told John.

"How do you know that?"

"I was down there earlier," I grimaced, "He asked to buy me a drink."

John grunted.

A bullet came whizzing past me.

The crowd started screaming as the sound of bullets started filling the room.

I ducked behind a pillar, and began shooting at the men in the crowd. John started firing too.

A sharp pain ran through my leg.

"You mother fucker!" I growled.

I took out a bigger gun and started shooting at the men.

"Y/N!"

Xavier, Ben and Caden came running at me.

"Get down you fucking idiots," I hissed at them.

Most of the crowd had ran out, and there weren't a lot of men left. I jumped off the balcony and landed on the floor.

I began shooting at the men, but they were only shooting at John. It was weird.

I kept firing, until I was clocked in the back of the head.

I blacked out.
.
.
.

This was a pretty short chapter, sorry about that. I do want to tell you that I'm actually not gonna have Ted in the story. It's not that I don't like him, cos I do. It's just that I can't really write about him all that well, and where I'm at with the story I don't think he will fit in anywhere. Sorry