Chapter 23

We spent the next week practicing for the upcoming festival, which was tomorrow.

David told me that we'll be performing every day for an hour each. That gives us a chance to go through all our songs, and walk around. That festival is huge.

Huge in size and in the amount of people.

"Alright men," I announced.

"Wait, we're no longer boys?" Ben snickered.

"Correct, you have been upgraded to men," I giggled, "It's a two hour drive to the festival grounds. David set us up at a hotel already, and he payed for it, despite me telling him not to."

The guys laughed.

"So all we have to do is check in."

I looked at my watch.

"I suggest we get going now, so we aren't completely tired tomorrow. Plus, David offered us a tour of the grounds before the festival begins," I said.

They nodded and we grabbed our bags.

Keanu came to the door with us.

"I'll see you in a week?" he asked me.

"Yep," I smiled, "A week."

I waved goodbye to him, put the bags in the car, and we began driving.

The next two hours were filled with offensive jokes, food and me almost crashing the car since I was laughing so hard.

I pulled into a parking lot, which was easily towered over by the humongous hotel.

"We're here," I said, "Get your shit and let's check in."

We grabbed our bags and went to the counter.

"Hello there," the woman greeted, "Are you Miss Y/N L/N?"

I nodded.

"Alrighty," she handed me four keys, "Room 427. Enjoy your stay!"

I nodded again, and we went up to our room. I opened the door, and immediately our jaws dropped.

The room was huge, and even had a little second floor kinda thing.

"This is amazing!" I breathed out, "Of course David set us up with such an expensive room

"This is amazing!" I breathed out, "Of course David set us up with such an expensive room."

We all went to go choose a part of the house to sleep.

I quickly ran upstairs and chose the room closest to the stairs. (This was so I could easily sneak downstairs and get food at night.)

I set my stuff down on the bed and laid down.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

'I'm in the parking lot, come down when you're ready.'

I got up off the bed.