chapter 2

Roman POV
"Wait WHAT" "oh roman don't you want to know virgil past?" Deceit hisses in my ear i jump feel my face heat up "fine i guess i'm in too.." "great i can't wait for you two to win" "i will show you snake!" Deciet laughs "that a laugh and a half" "don't listen to him kiddos you can do it"

Virgil POV
"Dose this mean we have to hang out alot?" "Yes to get along you have to hang out" "and we always watching so don't even try to lie" deciet hisses before leaveing "well i'm going to my room i fogot to put on my eyeshadow because of rom-  breakfast" "yes and i have to get dressed virgil we will meet after" "sure thing"

Roman POV
Logan has a big grin on his face "what nerd!" He pushes put his glasses "what?" "Oh whatever!" I get to my room and change into my prince outfit singing disney a song when theres a knock i open the door "hello emo nightmare" "hey" he sits down my bed "so what are we doing?" "Lets watch a disney movie" "like sleeping beauty?" "No what about the nightmare before chirsmas" "really" "of couse i love all disney movies!" virgil smiles "and you say logan a nerd" i cross my arms "i don't like you!"

Virgil POV
We start to watch the nightmare before chrismas when i feel something lay on me i look to see roman sleeping "roman.."