virgil dark past

Virgil POV
"Hello virgil" i can tell it remus "what do you want remus!" "I was just wondering why your trying so hard to hide your dark side" "i was a dark side i'm not one anymore" "awww don't you love all those old times" "i'm trying to forget about that" until remus claps his hands and we in a dark room and there remy there "what do you want this time remus?" "I want virgil to look back at the past"

Roman POV
I go to check on virgil when there no answer the door unlocked and i open it and virgil gone!

Virgil POV
Flashback
"Hello my friend" "hey deceit what do you want?" "there an a annoying light side want to help?" "No that too much work" "your just a usless lazy emo virgil" remus tells me and that why i go to thomas and the light sides most the time to get away from this shithole i walk to my room "oh look he going to go and cry!" Remus yells and they starts to laugh i slam the door and start to break down in tears and i take out a sharp razer balde no one loves you i think over and over agian as i cut my arm until i hear the light sides talking about me
"Anxiety just misunderstood guys i hear patton say "and he can be very logical at times as well as a good debaits" logan said "he usless guys he fear stopping thomas" i sink there "thanks princy but i all ready know that" princy jumps "i do not like you" i forgot that i had my razer blade in my hands "is that blood from your arm!" Princy screams "no why do you even care!"
I sink back in my room to see roman freaking out until he sees me and gives me a hug "i thought you were gone" i smirk "and why would you care sir sing alot?"