chapter 10

Virgil kisses me softly he lets go of me and i drop "it ok roman~" he said with a wink and walks off away my blush is heating up "wait a sec what is that!!" I scream as i jump back up walking after him as fast as i can he runs to his room

Virgil POV
I lock the door behind me what came over ME i hear roman knocking on my door "virgil can we just talk about this" "no" "fine but i will see you in the morning then" my heart starts to beat fast what is this feeling?

*the next day*

I didn't even sleep the though of what happened was replaying in my head all night  i tryed to get rid of it but it keeps poping in my head every chance it got

Patton POV
At breakfast today virgil seemed to be ingoreing roman who trying to talk to him i    don't think much about it they always fight

Roman POV
I following virgil so he would talk to me he was about to break until i'm push on the wall pinned my eyes wide when i see deicet smirking "get of-" he kisses me rough i try and pull him off me until he moves and virgils pushed him away hitting the wall and deicet falls down "LEAVE HIM ALONE DEICET" virgil voice gets louder deciet smirks and his snake bite virgils leg  and he falls down "Virgil!!" I rush and check if he ok i look around to see deceits gone patton and logan walk up and see virgil "What happend to my son!?" Patton yells "one of deciets snakes bit him" logan looks worried "that very bad we have to let him lay down for now and see what i can do" i pick up virgil and put him down on his bed and logan starts to think "where was he bitten roman?" I tell him logan pulls up a little the end of virgil jeans looking at the bite mark "if bitten by deciets snakes he will be under deciets control"