Deciet tricks

Roman POV
"Well emo nightmare i do care about you" virgil smirks "really sir sing alot you care for the bad guy" "your not the bad guy!" "So true roman he not the bad guy" virgil death stares deciet  "not now deciet just leave" i tell him "what you know i love you roman" virgil roll his eyes "lie" virgil says to himslef "what that virgil?" Virgil stands up "you heared me" "oh no i didn't"

Virgil POV
"Bullshit deciet you don't even love roman your just useing him!" Deciet smirks "No i'm not" "is th- at true deciet" roman asks him nearly going to cry "no way i love you"
Deciet is about to hug roman until i step in front of roman "stop lieing to him your only hurting him even more" "oh come on roman am i lieing to you?" Roman has tears comeing down "yes you are!" Deciet steps back with an evil smirk "wow your smart roman too bad my plan did go well"
Deciet gone and roman breaks down in tears i hug him he shocked at first but he hugs me back "it going to be ok roman i understand"

Patton POV
I hear crying from my room so i go to check on the kiddo who crying i hear it comeing from virgil room and open the door to see roman crying into virgil "what happend kiddos" "deciet" virgil tells me "HE HURT MY SON WHERE IS HE" they both look shocked until roman gets up and walks to his room
*an hour later* dinner was ready and roman did'nt come down to eat so i went to check on him i knock and theres no anwser "kiddo are you ok i just want to tell dinners ready" "i'm not hurngry" i hear him say "oh ok kiddo" i get back to dinner worried "where roman?" Virgil asks me "he didn't want to eat i'm worried" "me too but patton i'm sure he we be ok later"