"No regrets.."

"hey Todoroki-chan All Might needs to see you in the hall."

"oh thanks, Midoryia!"

 I got up to go talk to All Might. Leaving my bag cause I thought he was just asking me to do something again. But this time...this was different. "you wanted to see me sir?" I said shutting the door behind me "yes actually...Ms. Todoroki I'm sorry to say this but...you can't become a hero" "heh...this-this is a joke r-right, this is all just a trick your playing on me isn't it...?" "I wish I was, but I'm sorry Ms. Y/n Todoroki but...you can't become a hero. Your quirk is best fit for a villain and we think that for both your safety and the schools safety, it would be best If you stop trying to become a hero, and just have a normal life at home." 

My idol. NO, the symbol of peace himself, All Might, telling me to stop trying to be what I've worked for my entire life to become, hurt. It cut me deep. "I-I understand..." I said, losing all life in my voice."I hope you have a great life, and remember that this is for the best." 

I nodded a very small nod trying to hold back my tears. I walked into the classroom to grab my bag and I stopped to look at everyone in the room, Tears starting to leak from my eyes. "what's wrong Todoroki-sama?" Uraraka asked worry filling her eyes. "I'm no longer a hero in training, nor will I ever be again!" I said quikly letting my tears flow. I raced out the class before anyone could hold me back. "w-wait...Todoroki..." midoriya said getting out of his seat. 

All might stepped into the class. "what happend...?!" Uraraka and Midoryia said in sync. "she was to dangerous...so we...we let her go" he said obviously pain filling his heart. Never has he ever said that to a single person, and as much as it hurt a swore he'd never say that again. Little did he know that he'd regret saying that in the future.

__________

I ran all the way home. I opened the door and Fuyumi was sitting on the couch looking back to see me, while Natsuo made dinner in the kitchen. "oh your back early..." she said smiling and getting up to greet me. I glare at her and she noticed that I had been crying, than I ran upstairs to my bedroom. "w-wait, Y/n please come back..." she said her voice growing distant. I got to my room, and slammed the door behind me. I curled up my knees to my chest crying my problems away. Until I heard a noise in the corner of my room. 

It was my father he was glaring at me, disappointment and rage mixed together. "That #1 basterd called me and told me they 'let you go!'"  He said clenching his fists. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM IN YOU Y/n!?! he said moving twards me away from the corner. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BECOME A HERO, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SURPASS ME, AND WHAT DID YOU DO INSTEAD? YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR BEING TO DANGEROUS!?! THIS IS NOT HOW I RASED YOU!!!" he said grabbing my by my hair pulling me up off the ground. "I-I'm sorry father...I tried my-my best but..." I cried in pain and anger all at once. "now I see why they kicked you out...YOU'RE WORTHLESS, YOU WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE BORN...It was just supposed to be your brother but no you had to be made too...you little worthless son of a bitch!" He said opening the door and flinging me to the wall across the hall. Shoto, Fuyumi, and Natsuo were standing on the stairs watching the whole commotion.

"YOURE JUST A STUPID PROJECT THAT NEVER GOT FULLY FINISHED! you're no longer apart of this family!." when he said that something snapped in side of me. "you know what old man..." I said slowly standing up not noticing my siblings watching. "im gonna send you back to where you came from..." I sneard an evil smile. White Flames formed around my body as I watched my father's face become full with fear. He knew that with this one quirk that I was unstoppable but what about two of them...? As I formed a huge fire ball in my hands red ice surrounded his entire body, putting out his flame beard. "GO TO HELL!!" (HA! auther-chan's got jokes!) I yelled at the top of my lungs which made the entire house shake. I killed him with one blow. His blood splaterd  around almost every inch of my room and some on myself. "...he's g-gone...heh...he's finally gone!" I say joyfully turning to my terrified siblings. "Y-Y-Y/n w-why?!" Natsuo asked in fear. "I-I don't know what happened to me...but whatever happened it felt great!" I said with a psychotic laugh and grin on my face. 

_________

"I'm sorry Y/n but you're just to dangerous to stay here..." Fuyumi said with tears in her eyes. "I understand, I don't wanna hurt you guys, so I'll go..." I say with regret fully shown on my features. Than Fuyami huges me tightly than kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna miss you..." she said stepping back. Than Natsuo Hugged me tightly. "it was good while it lasted..." was all he said than retreated along with our sister. Than last was Shoto. "I've had a good life with you Y/n, and I'm gonna miss you..." he said before embracing me. "promise me you'll become a hero, for my sake..." I whispered into his ear. "I will, I promise!" I kiss his forehead than waved good bye and we all lived our separate lives. 

_________

News: 

"It was said that the #2 hero, known as endeavor was killed by his own daughter. Police say she has gone psychotic, and that people should be aware of this blood thirsty girl...             We've also been told that the pro hero known as Midnight and the pro hero know as Mt. Lady have been killed, Supposedly by the same girl...If you have any, please turn in all the information you have, thank you."

_________

"well, well, well, she could be of some use to us."

"I agree, if she managed to kill the #2 hero so easily, that gigantic freak, and that one with the sleeping mist, than it should be a walk in the park to kill the symbol of peace. Now all I've got to do is find her..."