Weak Soul

Overhaul takes the female to a small place in the woods, the cool night air surrounds them, making the girl's breath visible as she slowly but heavily breaths. His thin, gold, and small irises stare at her body as she slightly moves with each step. She starts to form a layer of flames to heat her chilled body up, Kai isn't fazed by this however and keeps a tight grip on her figure.

After a little while, Hari (Chronostasis) finally arrived to aid him. "You're finally here.. now take her and don't kill her. She isn't allowed to be killed by anyone but me.." He glares at the other male. "Of course.." He mutters, nodding his head and reaching his arms out to take Y/n from Kai's grasp. "Where's Mimic? We might need him for something.. important." "He's back at the main place, making sure everything's running smoothly.. that's his job after all." "You're right.. I can do this myself anyway. All I need is for her boyfriend to notice something isn't right." "And who is her boyfriend?" Hari asks. Kai grins a tad bit. "Tomura Shigaraki."

Back at the LOV's base, Tomura sneezes. "You better not be catching a cold chapped lips." Dabi groans. "Shut up staple face.. if Y/n would get back with Haruka, we'd be able to get warmer. Cause I know you wouldn't use your damn flames for anything good, you'd just burn the fucking place down." "No.. just burn your fucking dick off." "Is that a threat?" Tomura stands up and in front of the black haired male. "No.." Dabi smirks, "A promise." Toga finally gets in between the two, "okay okay guys... just look at Geten.. he isn't looking so hot.." she says pointing at the white haired male. "No dip Sherlock, he has an ice quirk." Twice says blankly. "That's not what I mean Jin!" She waves her fist then walks to the white haired male and puts his hood over his head as she lays it on her shoulder. "He misses Y/n... since she's his new mother.. Tomura, why don't you come comfort him?" Toga suggests. "Yeah Dadmura, go comfort your son." Dabi scuffs out, smacking the back of Tomura's head, pushing him forwards slightly. "Damnit staple face.." the blue haired male grunts and furrows his eyebrows then takes his hand off his face and puts his gloves back on and walks to Geten and Toga. Geten peers up at the male through his hair and hood, "m-mother..." he mutters out, "Huh? What about her?" Tomura rasps out. "S-she..." he shivers. Suddenly Tomura feels a shiver go up his spine and the hair on the back of his neck stands in end. "Babe.." he mutters out.

Kai walks to a place with Y/n still in his arms. She opens her eyes weakly, still feeling some sort of stinging pain then a pulsing one as she tries to move, "Fuck-" she cusses out as she holds her stomach. Kai glances down at her then situates her to a more comfortable position. "Ms. Y/n... you're very lucky I made it in time.. those filthy bastards almost ruined your perfectly pure and clean soul." He talks in a calm, deep, and quiet voice. She groans, "h-hey... y-you're that guy that blew Mag up... what the hell d-do you want?!-" she starts struggling but then falls back to holding her pained torso. "Please don't try to move, it'll only make things more painful." He flicks her forehead, she grunts again and looks away. "Fuck you.." she mutters. "What unpleasant words coming from such a nice young lady such as yourself." He looks at her, his eyes narrowing. She accidents glances at him and freezes once she licks gazes with him. She slightly shakes, captured in fear and confusion all at once. Somehow she manages to look away as she hods her twitching and pulsing stomach, coughing a little as the pain grows more as she continues to shake with her anxiety growing as well. "Don't worry pure Y/n... this'll be easy if you cooperate." He mutters and stops in front of a light grey building that's looked average but cleaner then most. "W-What do you mean?" She asks as he opens the door. He chuckles and the door squeaks open, leading to the inside which is a dark abyss. "You'll find out soon enough." He steps inside and the door closes behind him.

Haruka was still captured by Yuki and her crew. He was trying to fight to get away from Endeavor, Mt. Lady, and Midnight as they were being controlled by the young girl to keep her brother under control. "N-no.." Haruka cries, "I want mommy!" He hides, holding his straw doll close to him, he always has it on him, either in his back pocket or the pocket of his hoodie. He cries more, dampening the soft straw of the toy. "You don't have a mommy! Because you killed her in cold blood!" She yells at him, not ready to lose her brother again. "You damn brat.." she growls under her breath and pulls his hair, knocking him around like a rag doll. "When will you learn.." she starts, "When will you learn-" she grips his arm, then turns around and slams him against the floor harshly, "THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!" She huffs angrily with tears dwelling in her eyes. "B-but.." the young boy coughs, "Our real mommy died from sickness.. I would never kill her." He says glaring at Yuki. She glares right back, but then sees the boy get up. She attempts to slam him down again but then the next sentence that leaves his mouth devastates her thoughts. "You're the one who killed her.." he wipes his mouth. "No.." she slaps him, "-you killed our mother because you were jealous.." "No-" she punches him even harder, but Haruka keeps talking none the less. "-you were jealous because-" "No!" She punches and kicks him, "-Because you never got the same love as me!" "Enough!" She yells and continues beating the shit out of her own brother.

Even with all the pain he was receiving from Yuki, he continues to push her limits, "beacause the love I gave you was never enough!-" he yells as she continues punching and kicking him, beating him to to the floor, into the wall, and all around the room they were in. "Nothing I did was ever enough for you! My love was always taken for granted! No matter how much mommy and daddy pushed you and made you do shit for them, I was there! I was there to help you through it wasn't I?!" She suddenly stops and her eyes widen a bit, tears still dwelling in them but then they soon start to fountain out of her on their own. "I always loved you.. even if mommy and daddy didn't.. I didn't want you to be the broken one.. so I kept us fixed together.." he whimpers out, in immense pain from all the scars and bruises she had caused. He opens his eye and looks at her, she peers at him through her hair as a tear falls onto his cheek. "The missing piece that you always look for.. isn't in power.. it was in you the entire time-" "Shut up.." she murmurs out. "It has been in you ever since you were born-" "Shut up." She repeats herself, more stern this time. Haruka holds his tongue, not wanting to get hurt anymore then he already was. He holds his toy even closer and the tears running down his face trip onto the floor, mixing with his sister's. She then looks him in the eye as one more tear fell down her cheek. "I already found the missing piece.. and it'll never get lost again." She snaps her finger, Haruka's eyes widen then suddenly Endeavor punches the small child, it was so hard....that it ended up killing him. A single tears falls down his features one last time, until his eyes turn dull and lifeless.

Yuki covers her face with a single hand and raises her other to her dead brother. "You're under my control now... obey me weak soul."