Stolen | The note

I tap a finger on the counter, impatiently waiting for Y/n and the kid to come back. I look at Geten who was still teary in the corner that was now covered in his ice, though i didn't mind that, I just want my girlfriend to come back home.

"She said she was running an errand.. it shouldn't have been two days worth! Plus she has the kid.. and I can't lose either..." he holds his head in frustration. Dabi looks at Tomura, then makes eye contact with Toga. The blonde gives the patchy male the 'let's talk' look, he nods and follows her into the other room. "They're both so nervous about this.. but Y/n can take care of herself can't she? I mean... she was able to kill multiple people over the past few months with no issues." The girl speaks up, Dabi nods slightly, "Though she still has her weaknesses... drugs still work on her.. so if something including drugs happens, things won't end well." "Then there's overhaul-" Twice blurts out, the two freeze then look at him, "Twice.... you may be the smartest person in the world for that-" Toga says then runs to the light blue-ish grey haired male.

"TomuraTomuraTomura!!" She repeats and slams her hands on the table beside him, leaning close, "You remember overhaul?" "What about the bitch..." "Remember what you took?" "yeah what about i-" His eyes widen. "that little bitch wants revenge...who's being petty now.." He stands up, knocking his chair over as he does so. "Still you." Dabi raises his brows, closing his eyes slightly. "No one asked you staple face." Tomura retorts and starts walking to his room with a quick pace. Opening the door, he pushes things aside gently as he rummages through a dresser. "Somewhere..." he eagerly searches for that book that had shown up in Y/n's closet. He narrows his eyes and stomps to your room, then opens your closet, he sees two things that could be valued by overhaul, a medium sized box in the corner of her closet, or the book he had taken, though Y/n had recently found it while looking for Yuki's quirk. Tomura glares at nothing as he picks the book up, skimming through the pages, he finds his quirk and a few others like it. "right.. this is it.." he takes a glance back at the box and tilts a brow. He then sighs and shrugs while closing the closet doors and going back out to the main room with everyone else.

"Right... I found what he wants.." he says putting the book on the table. "is it really that simple though?...." a voice suddenly trails into their minds. Toga pulls out her knife as Dabi scans the room. Tomura keeps a straight face as he clenches his fist slightly, "who are you to judge my motives?" He asks plainly. "Oh... you'll soon find out~" suddenly the room goes pitch black, Tomura's eyes widen. "Dabi.." he mutters and the black haired male lights a flame to brighten up the room, as the flames swirl in a beautiful spiral of blue, Tomura notices the book had disappeared. "Damnit.." the blue-grey haired male scoffs underneath his breath as he slams a fist on the table. "Right... so before we can to anything else... we need to get that book back." He looks at Geten, "and you're going to help... Y/n's your 'mother' now isn't she? You should show the respect and participation that everyone else had shown here... it's time you become a man and save the woman you love... or you'll always be in the shadows. Crying over what you should've done instead of what you already did." Tomura raises his hand to the white haired male. Geten looks up at Tomura. "I.. want to help.." he takes Tomura's gloved hand, thankful that he can't get disintegrated unless the gloves were to come off. Tomura gives a small smile. "Then let's go save Y/n."

"Hey chapped lips," Dabi calls the male. "There's a note." The patchy male points to a piece of paper behind Tomura. The male's eyes widen and he grabs the paper as he unfolds it.

'In a place that's empty, and barren and broke, you can find my crew if you look extra close.'

The note read as Tomura narrows his eyes, "Hey Twice... you've been around almost all the area of the woods right? Do you think you could find this place?" He hands the note to the male in his jumpsuit. "Well.. I don't know.." he starts, "Actually yeah I can, i think I've been around this part-" "though basically everything's barren there...but I'm sure I could find it easily." He starts walking to the door then stomps over like an idiot. Tomura pinches the bridge of his nose. "Right then.... let's go." He starts following Twice. "Kurogiri." "Yes Master Tomura?" "Keep this place safe and clean... I want it to stay the exact same when we bring her back." He looks at the misty male. Kurogiri nods, "Yes Tomura." He sets them cup he was cleaning down, then walking around to clean. "Good..."