oop

so today i broke a lot of plates :)

daddy and mommy were upstairs and chris and michael were sleeping, so i was all alone.

with my free time i decided to do soemthing really nice for mommy. so i made her a nice artwork of plates that i broke. it was really loud and i dont know how they didn't hear. but anyways

i made a nice sculpture. it's of my doggy, because i love him a lot and i think he loves me because he is really friendly.

so after i finished my sculptu, i broke more plates because it is really fun and i loveeeeeeeeeeeee it. my doggy cane ivr and licked my leg.  i shrieked hahaaha

when my doggy left i made some food. i took out a pan and put egg in pan. i don't know how to cook, but i'm going to bring it to mommy for breakfast when she wants to come downstairs.

i don't know how to turn the stove on so i just touched all the buttons and i hope something happens. there was a really loud beep, which made me scared because i don't want mommy to come down.

she didn't hear it, which is good. she usually wakes up really quickly so i'm confused why did didnt wake up? she might be dead but oh well?

so i coked my egg, and for some reason it was realt crunchy???? i thought wgg was suppose to be soft??? why crunch???

michael cane into the kitchen and asked me what i was doing. i got scared because i thought it was gonna be mommy or daddy but then i laughed when i saw michael because he is really ugly lmao

i told him i was making food for mommy and that he wanted to give it to her when i was done and he said "no you don't" what is he meaning??? is it because my food is so bad that i don't want to give it to her??? is it because it's rude to go into other people room when the doors are close??????

so i guess the egg go to michael

i try to give to him but he asked me what thE FUCK WAS THE MESS AND I CRIED BECAUSE HES SO NEAN TO ME WHYYYYYYY

i told him it was a thing of my doggy and he laugHED!!!! C A N H E S T O P P P PPPPPP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

why is mike so mean to me

i love him but he's a fucking BITCH :(((

he is never nice to me an i HATE IT

so since he did want egg i ate it instead and it was really weird. like, it was cold? i thought the stove will cook egg?

michael said that the oven or soemthing was on and turned it off?? what does that mean??  if it was on how come my egg not HOT???

so i thin tha egg raw? mayhaps?

so michael help me clean up the plates i broke and put them in the trash. he said i would be in a lot of trouble when mommy and daddy came downstairs, whenever that would be.

i don't believe him though, because mommy loves me a lot and she supports my dream of becakming a lesbian dog at 109 years old. daddy says that i should stop being delusional but then momy tell him something and it makes him be quiet.

ok i'm gonna go play outside with the doggy. it really early in morning and i don't think i should be up right now but i am because i'm a bad bitch and you CANNOT kill me.

i heard you bitches were looking for me
bitch here i go
bitch here i go
i heard yOU BITCHES WERE LOOKING FOR MEEEEEE

ok sorr

my adhd happ

buy :)