Will ♒️

y/n's pov

Lovely. Just Lovely. I look over at the time which is 4:42 AM, my body decided, 'hey how about we make her start her period while she's in bed with her boyfriend!' I carefully get out of Will's grip who thankfully is a very heavy sleeper.

I look at the sheets thanking God I didn't leak onto them. My thighs are drenched in period blood. Fuck I have no choice but to tell him..

Slowly and hesitantly I shake Will awake. "Babe, wake up.." it takes a while due to how heavy he sleeps but I finally get him awake.

"Princess, is everything okay?" He sits up worried, his voice groggy with sleep. He turns the light on and that's when he sees my thighs.

"Oh my god, Y/N are you okay?" Will stands up quickly and worried. His eyes flash with fear but I quickly cut him off.
"I'm fine.. I just. Do you have extra clothes and maybe a pad for me..?" I blush. A sigh of relief leaves his lips as he nods.

"Yeah, I do. Go hop in the shower and it'll be on the bed for you." He smiles kissing my forehead.

I blush with embarrassment mumbling a 'thank you' before making my way to the restroom. I grab an extra towel from the closet and slip my clothes off, tossing my drenched underwear in the garbage. There was no getting them back anyways.

I gently turn the nob in the shower to the perfect temperature before stepping in. The water pressure feels amazing on my back and I quickly wash off the dried blood and wash my face knowing I'm going to break out.
*ten minutes later*

As I walk into the room I see Will asleep on the bed next to a pair of his sweatpants, his hoodie, and a fresh old set of underwear of mine with a pad next to it. My boyfriend is an idiot but I love him more than anything.

Hey people!! I know it's been hella long. I was gonna discontinue this book and I know my writing was TRASHHHH. but yeah here's a makeup and I will have a schedule for the summer time :) I missed you guys a lot and hope you liked this imagine!!!