prologue

this is a noah schnapp x reader

you're an upcoming actress, who is about to make her second on-screen appearance in an upcoming movie called "spider-man, far from home." which you may or may not have heard of. You're playing a younger character who is an incoming freshman, although you're character is younger, she makes friends with Ned, MJ and their friend Peter.

Enough about that, before you were on a couple episodes of riverdale, not a humongous role, but enough to gain you 100k followers on Instagram. Which in your opinion was a lot, but what you didn't know is how big you were about to blow up once spider man: far from home press came out.

anyway back to the main storyline, you message Zendaya, or who you thought was Zendaya, about your undying love for a celebrity, but turns out, the person you're messaging is that celebrity. Noah Schnapp. Who would've thought? Certainly not you.

Y/N:
have you ever been so massively in love with someone, that you would physically die for them to be happy? yeah? well that's how I am for, Noah, who might I add, doesn't even know of my existence.

This wasn't weird for you to tell Zendaya about, because she thought your little crush on him was cute.

Unknown number:
can and can't relate.
But also, I'm sorry, who is this?