chapter 1 (the names noah, noah schnapp)

Y/N:
                                                                       It's y/n

Unknown number:
Pretty sure you have the wrong number. I don't know any y/n's.

                                                                            Y/N:
Zendaya, you literally gave me this exact number after the interview earlier.

Unknown number:
Zendaya? Like THE Zendaya?

                                                                                 Y/N:
Yeah you're THE Zendaya I guess, since when have you referred to yourself as that?

Unknown number:
Okay, I'm not zendaya, but I do love her.

But quick question, if you're asking about zendaya, and at the beginning you said your name was y/n, are you y/n y/l/n?

                                                                             Y/N:
                                                                           Yes and wait so if you're not zendaya, then who are you?  because she put this number directly in my phone herself. And I don't think she would've got her number wrong that way.

Unknown number:
The names James, James Bond.
Haha jk it's Noah, Noah Schnapp.

                                                                                Y/N:
No, shut up, this is zendaya, don't do this, you're just zendaya trying to mess with me because you know how much I love noah schnapp.

Unknown number:
It's Noah, I should know considering I am noah.
Also, I'm honoured.

                                                                                 Y/N:
I don't believe you, if you're actually Noah, send me a photo rn of your hand in the shape of an L over your forehead.

Unknown number:
Uh? Okay I guess. 😂
*he sends a photo of his hand in the shape of an L over his forehead*

                                                                              Y/N:
           Sweet, let me just screenshot that real quick.
Wait, that means you're actually Noah. Brb while I die, then come back to watch stranger things 3, then die again.

Unknown number:
😂😂