chapter 9 (stranger things 3 premiere)

this one isn't going to be Instagram or text because I wanted to try and write out you and Jack's friendship, which is all it's going to be because this is a noah fic.

Also if you don't know who Jack is, because I know lots of the stranger things fandom doesn't, it's Jack Dylan Grazer, he was in It 2017 with Finn, and Shazam which it says later in the chapter.

Finn had invited you to go to the Stranger Things 3 premiere. Noah was very excited, and so were you. You were mostly excited to spend time with Noah at the after party, but you also really wanted to meet Millie and Sadie.

You showed up, and took a couple pictures since you are a 'celebrity' and people wanted you to. You were now waiting for Finn and Noah to finish taking pictures with the cast and such.

"Hey, you're y/n right? I'm Jack, I'm friends with Finn." You heard a voice from in front of you say. You looked up and saw a boy with curly hair.

"Hi, yeah I'm y/n, you were in Shazam right? I loved that movie." You said and then continued to have a conversation with him. He thought it was funny how you're in a marvel movie and liked his movie which is DC. He also explained how he also really liked your character from what he has seen in the trailer so far. (ffh hasn't came out yet since this is just the st3 premiere)

You guys were talking, and then you saw Noah doing an interview out of the corner of your eye. You two then made eye contact and he smiled, you smiled in return. You then continued the in-depth conversation you were having with Jack in which who would win in a fight, shazam or captain marvel.

Soon it was time to go in and watch the first episode, you hadn't seen Noah or Finn so you just sat beside Jack, which was fun because you both laughed at the same parts.

skip to the after party.

You saw Millie and Jack talking so you decided to walk over and join in. But before you got there Noah came up to you. You two immediately hugged. "I've missed you" you both said at the same time, and then ended up laughing.

You danced together, and then also went on some roller coasters and played some of those carnival games they had.

In all it was a fun night and you enjoyed it. You were lowkey sad because you didn't get to meet Millie or Sadie but you have plans to ask Noah if he can make a groupchat with everyone in it.