chapter 8 (mtv awards)

I just finished this now but I started it when the mtv awards happened so pretend it hasn't passed yet

y/n meme y/l/n:
hey no-uh are you going to the mtv awards

schnapp crackle pop:
yeah I am

y/n meme y/l/n:
no way I'm going too, maybe we can meet?

schnapp crackle pop:
if we don't I'll be disappointed ☹️

y/n meme y/l/n:
I will too,  we should make plans to meet up somewhere there.

and so on they made plans

*at the mtv awards*

You were walking around and all of a sudden you got shot ☹️ rip you ded story = over

No jk

You were walking down the mtv carpet and saw noah, finn and gaten taking photos, you decided to photo bomb and stand behind them.

You managed to get a couple photos with them unnoticed until the camera people started yelling your name. That's when the trio turned around and saw you. Noah screamed so loud, you were pretty sure the mars rover could hear him.

Noah wrapped his arms around you, lifting you up from the ground. Gaten was confused until it clicked that you must have the y/n Noah wouldn't stop talking about.

Once Noah finally put you down, you said hi to Finn. Then you guys snapped some photos all together.

It was nice finally actually being able to talk to Noah, not over a screen.

"Hey y/n, you should come to the stranger things premiere" Finn said which made noah jump up in excitement. "Yes you should totally come, it will be so much fun, there's going to be games, there's a dance floor, Millie said she wants to meet you too, please come." Noah said practically begging you to.

"Yeah okay, seems fun. I'm in." You said and then you guys continued your night at the mtv awards.

Okay so next chapter is going to be the stranger things premiere.