chapter 5 (zendaya)

y/n:
ZENDAYA

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
I'm guessing this is y/n? 😂

y/n:
why would you put noah schnapps number in my phone instead of yours! and how did you even get his number????

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
1: because you clearly like him, and unlike you I was going to do something about it. and 2: I know people who know people who know him.

y/n has changed "xxx-xxx-xxx" to "Z"

Z has changed "xxx-xxx-xxx" (y/n) to "y/n the dreamer"

y/n the dreamer:
really? "y/n the dreamer" and also, really? You know people who know people who know him? I embarrassed myself and told him I love him thinking it was you!

Z:
Well now he knows how you feel about him! That's one step you get to skip. Except you don't get to go all the way to the end step, just hand holding no extra stuff. Remember I'm always watching 👀.

y/n the dreamer:
that's not creepy at all.
and dude we literally just started talking like yesterday morning. I doubt we'll get anywhere close to that. Plus he's too pure for that kind of stuff so.

Z:
That's some pretty cute comments if you guys just starting talking yesterday. He's already asking you to buy him a dog and I think you guys have already had a meme battle so that's a win. My work here is done.